Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i broke the piece with the green cap in the picture and this other switch, does anyone know if i have to used these and where the hoses hook up too.one looks like a temp switch of some sort but has a hose connect to the intake manifold.
what to do guys.?it used to be right there where the new switch is

·
Registered
92 Posts
The green capped piece is a schrader valve for the evap system, may set a light depending on how ur running this system. I work at a honda dealer, that piece connects the (PCS)-purge control solenoid thats on the t-body, then to the evap canister setup if you have one. The other sensor you speak of below that is your (CMP) -cam position sensor which is very nessesary! Let me what else u need to know .

·
Registered
81 Posts
95EG20A said:
The green capped piece is a schrader valve for the evap system, may set a light depending on how ur running this system. I work at a honda dealer, that piece connects the (PCS)-purge control solenoid thats on the t-body, then to the evap canister setup if you have one. The other sensor you speak of below that is your (CMP) -cam position sensor which is very nessesary! Let me what else u need to know .
If you go with K-pro or even a flash that will be eliminated. Mine is broken as well. I pulled the line completely and covered the hole

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.