Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have new K20Z3 and new K24A4 blocks sleeved Superdeck1 blocks that are, decked, hot tanked, stress relieved and align honed on the shelf ready for delivery. All we need are you're piston dimentions to do a finish hone. With your pistons dimensions you could have you're new block at your door in 5 days depending on your location. We did this to save on turn around time. No one likes to wait and I understand that so we just went and bought a bunch of blocks and sleeved and machined them and put them on the shelf for you guys. We would like to have a core in exchange but you can purchase them outright. I have 12 K24's and 12 K20's right now and as they sale we will replentish the invintory. Please email for inquiry and only serious guys inquire. Thanks!

You can also contact your nearest ERL dealer and have them get in touch with me about them.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
We are an ERL Performance dealer and we actually run these blocks on my K-Series coupe.

If your interested in a specific build or combo, feel free to call us at 888-290-3201 to obtain a price and information.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Sean,

Gonna call you tommorow. Were gonna need about 1 block for sure and possibly 2 more for some locals from Jersey.

Need to get some pricing up on everything.

Carlos

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys just wanted you all to see that we aren't just bluffing about the K20's and K24 for blocks sleeved in stock. Here you go!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Hey guys just wanted you all to see that we aren't just bluffing about the K20's and K24 for blocks sleeved in stock. Here you go!

Already picked up 2 of these !! We are offering really good deals on these and Sean is moving fast on getting them out.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Yep these are for sure the best guys. Jump on these blocks while they last.
I did my complete block with Sean and he gave me a great price. Bump this thread to the top:up:

Jose

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Hey Sean & Adam..

Once again man.. I really appreciate it. Cant say it enough.

Carlos

1 - 20 of 160 Posts