Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give everyone a little sneak peak at one of the ways ERL Performance is going to improve our customer service and guality. We take serious the responsability of giving you back (in our opinion)the most precise, well built, engineered block out there. We aren't the cheapest and we know that but we do believe that you get what you pay for and that drives us even harder to give you the best. We are always trying to improve what we do and provide you with the latest and greatest in technology in machining and building of your block. Along with all that you must have a strong experienced knowledgeable group of guys to produce that very thing. We have over 125 years of combined experience here to help in that. We also know that time is always of the essence when it comes to having your cars down to send us your blocks and we have made the investment to help keep the lead times down to a manageable time frame. Please let me know your comments on ways we can improve our services for you at [email protected]. I'll post more pics as they come available. Thanks again, Sean

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
multi axes CNC? a new one?

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Wow.. $99,000 in basic form and 120K with options

What is so different between the machine you used to have and this new one?

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Now you guys have what, 2 CNC's?

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, actually we have a total of four but the other two are about 50 yards away and couldn't fit into the picture. Along with our Sunnen CH100 align hone, Sunnen CV616 cylinder hone and our Berco BT6 align boring machine.
Nikos, I wish it only cost that much but we added a 4th axes rotary table that will inable us on V6 and V8 blocks to rotate the block automatically with out having to manually indicate it. We also had them add a digital probe on this one so that we can locate a digitize parts. That's going to help us in making the molds for our turbo manifolds. We already have a Bseries Honda one and a Mitsubishi one and they are all Cast Stainless Steel and very affordable, not to mention that they flow great!.
I hope this shows how serious we are here at ERL Performance.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Giving us an idea of machines that you use and knowing the cost of these machines tell how serious you are about your work and also shows a future glimpse of longevity in this business...Very nice indeed....... :up: :up:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.