Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wats up everybody, hows it goin? My name is Zeshan, but most ppl refore to me as Z and i drive a 99 civic si! Well ive had an account here for a while now and i wanted to to research on the wat the talk on the streets was, the k series engine! Well recently i acquired a k20a2 motor from work, i work at. pohanka acura in chantilly va, and i want to install it in my car. eventually i will wanna go with a k24 (TSX) bottom end with my type s head, but to get my foot in the door a k20o will do for now! p.s its goin to be an all motor setup.

Attachments

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Welcome to the site... Best info is around here for sure... Become a supporter, you´ll love it... :up:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everybody! Wat are the benifts of becoming a supportor? Where can i go to find people in the mid-atlantic are to buy stuff from them.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Welcome aboard Z!! Glad to have ya. :up:

·
trial user
12,673 Posts
thanks everybody! Wat are the benifts of becoming a supportor? Where can i go to find people in the mid-atlantic are to buy stuff from them.
If you become a supporter there is more threads for you better deals to be had! Plus we'll get to know you better and you'll have faster access to info as well. It's only $25 for the win!! Welcome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts