Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

3561 - 3580 of 3586 Posts

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Congrats papi, car looks good... Thought U was going to post UR S class or something, but its kool, maybe next time...

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,564
That's because you didn't experience what i did ;). Acura/honda north America blows when it comes to costumer service. Their main concern is their clients NOT the ones who really matters, the costumer. Trust me I'm not just talking out my ass lol.

·
Registered
39,473 Posts
I regret giving my business and money to them. Biggest unprofessional douches I have ever encounter. They were all on my dick when I was in process of buying the car, the moment they had my money everything changed, like if I never existed. **** them, I'm gonna post the car for sale soon and go elsewhere where they actually appreciate and respect their costumers. Acura Fuking Sucks.
lol they (dealers) are ALL like that mang. The moment u drive that car out of the lot, they can give a shit less and especially on used cars lol forget it. Most of the time the unprofessionalism is not 'make' based though, rather on the volume they move out and how busy they r and that usually leads to the rest. They will feel it though; big Big BIG BOSS of orlando cutting them off!!! :hammer::D:silly:

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,567
Lol lesson learned man, my first time ever buying a car at a dealer and what a shitty experience. My situation goes a bit beyond bad costumer service tho, I'm talking about I was insulted, lied to and cuss at!! Lol called Acura/Honda motor corp north America told them about my experience with one of thier dealers ie clients and what did they do? Shit. I'm still in shocked by the way I was treated by these people man.

You right Aaron I shoulda gone with the LS460L or S550 but the 8 cylinders scared me away lol like I said car is going for sale no way I'm supporting these assholes after what they did.

·
Premium Member
15,764 Posts
Did you buy at fountain acura? I was in there the other day and service dept wasnt that bad :silly: Paid 183 dollars for coffee and snacks and got my car worked on for free :silly:

·
Registered
626 Posts
That's because you didn't experience what i did ;). Acura/honda north America blows when it comes to costumer service. Their main concern is their clients NOT the ones who really matters, the costumer. Trust me I'm not just talking out my ass lol.
I hear ya man our dealership in town is completely gay also with parts they never take me serious and always give me the run around. sorry to hear about your bad experience thats why i dont buy new cars i guess

3561 - 3580 of 3586 Posts