Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

3541 - 3560 of 3586 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Hector, get the IS-F, your daughter is still small enough to fit in the back seat. Once she gets older and you more room to carry home her pageant trophies that are bigger than your, then start looking at the LS460.

I like how Lexus put the speedo on the IS-F in the cluster like an after thought. The engineers where like, lets see the driver knows how fast the engine's reving and what the temperatures are, but what else do they need to know. Oh yeah, it might be nice if they knew how fast they were going before the cops let them know.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,542
Get both man :dude:

It would be a hard choice for me...guess it really depends if I want it to be a family car first, or a fun car first :)
Both? You must be mistaking me for Raza Aaron lol.

Hector, get the IS-F, your daughter is still small enough to fit in the back seat. Once she gets older and you more room to carry home her pageant trophies that are bigger than your, then start looking at the LS460.

I like how Lexus put the speedo on the IS-F in the cluster like an after thought. The engineers where like, lets see the driver knows how fast the engine's reving and what the temperatures are, but what else do they need to know. Oh yeah, it might be nice if they knew how fast they were going before the cops let them know.
The IS is really small man that was the big downfall for me. But I already knew this I just wanted to test drive it haha. Well it also has the digital MPH display.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Yeah I know how small they are. My sister was looking at getting one a few years back, until she sat in one. They're like G35's, anyone over 3' tall need not try to ride in the back. But since you're looking in that price range, check out an E9* M3. You should be able to find a good '07 or '08 for a good price. Just a suggestion.

PS: How's your little girl doing? Is she walking around telling you what to do yet? LOL, mine is.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,546
Yeah I know how small they are. My sister was looking at getting one a few years back, until she sat in one. They're like G35's, anyone over 3' tall need not try to ride in the back. But since you're looking in that price range, check out an E9* M3. You should be able to find a good '07 or '08 for a good price. Just a suggestion.

PS: How's your little girl doing? Is she walking around telling you what to do yet? LOL, mine is.
She's walking around touching everything but she ain't talking that much yet just Lil words here and there. She's trip tho can't for her to start talking :)

MBFN!!! :wow::wow::wow::worship::worship:
Ur still my idol :worship:

:wow: x2 Raza :wow:

Which 1 did you get?
I didn't get nothing yet but def leaning more towards the LS can't beat those reclainable rear seats when I don't feel like driving :D

Ride like a true Raza :dance:

·
Registered
39,473 Posts
..........................still making fun, because it's just not enough to ball out of mofckin' control, must make jokes as well. :hammer::mad::worship:

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
..........................still making fun, because it's just not enough to ball out of mofckin' control, must make jokes as well. :hammer::mad::worship:
Now if that ain't the preacher preaching to the choir, I don't know what is.

Raza probably has his car shipped to the show before he arrives in his Maybach 63 with the curtains drawn. Hector can't even play in his dream world of his own thread without some big ballar showing up and raining on his parade. :D

·
Registered
39,473 Posts
onoes not u too Troy . . . Who is the one trying to decide wheher to get a S550/LS460/RL/IS-F/etc/etc.? :rolleyes:

nuff' said! :silly:

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,554
Handles great, way better then anything in it's class IMO. But it's my wife who daily drives it really.
The car has 300/271 Not that quick giving that it weights 4100lbs but the AWD makes up for it.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,560
I regret giving my business and money to them. Biggest unprofessional douches I have ever encounter. They were all on my dick when I was in process of buying the car, the moment they had my money everything changed, like if I never existed. **** them, I'm gonna post the car for sale soon and go elsewhere where they actually appreciate and respect their costumers. Acura Fuking Sucks.

3541 - 3560 of 3586 Posts