Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i need help. i have i'm running a JDM K20A with the EKK1 mounts. i also have an RBC intake manifold with the Rcrew tB adaptor. i'm having clearance issues with the TPS sensor plug getting in the way of the Radiator. i am using a HR half size radiator. can anyone help me out on how to plug it in with having clearance problems with the radiator. pictures of current set ups will help me alot!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Is it touching the radiator or the fan?

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Hey everyone, i need help. i have i'm running a JDM K20A with the EKK1 mounts. i also have an RBC intake manifold with the Rcrew tB adaptor. i'm having clearance issues with the TPS sensor plug getting in the way of the Radiator. i am using a HR half size radiator. can anyone help me out on how to plug it in with having clearance problems with the radiator. pictures of current set ups will help me alot!
I found these a while ago when I was researching RBC installs with EKK1 mounts.

new custom PWR radiator for ek k-swap w/RBC IM & ekk1 mounts

I had these black plastic plugs from old rad & put one in to keep the wires on this plug from getting burned on the hot metal....tight fit :silly:

Tucking the radiator will give you a little more space. It does require some custom brackets to be made though.

heres a couple of mine.

·
Registered
187 Posts
If you take off the brackets on infamous-ek9 setup. Can you move the radaitor back to fill it up?

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
If you take off the brackets on infamous-ek9 setup. Can you move the radaitor back to fill it up?
Since it's tucked under, yes the brackets on top would most likely be removed to fill up the radiator if you were to flush it. If you're just topping it off then you would add throught the reservoir.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i bought to block off plates from k20tuned, tapped them with 2 - 1/8 barbs adapters, used a little honda bond and relocated the valve to another location under the manifold. work perfect...........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts