Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
NOR*CAL
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to sell my car. I'm need of money, and also am switching on to another project. I purchased this car 6 years ago, completely stock. It has come a long way since then. I can't think of everything off the top of my head, if you have questions feel free. Well here it is.

94 EG Clean Title
06 K20Z w/ 25k Miles TOTAL! (motor runs excellent)
6 Speed trans, 4.7fd and Factory LSD (no grinds, perfect condition)
KPRO
Rcrew adapter with type S tb
Rcrew Header (new Version)
Rcrew Fuel Rail
Rcrew PNP harness
Aem FPR
all stainless steel braided fuel lines
Walbro 255lph pump
Custom Intake

Dtr/SSR 6 point cage
del sol seats
5 pt harness
eg SIR gauge cluster
Circuit worx 36mm hubs with OEM type S axles
Tokico Blues w/ Skunk2 Drag Coils
Traction Bar
Rota TE37 Lookalikes

Silver Paint (it was a Mitsu Color)
CF trunk, OEM style, fully functional
CF wing

This car is a RACE prepped street car that is insured, registered, and drives on the street on the weekends. Race weight is 1940lbs without Driver.

7600 OBO! PRICED TO SELL!

·
Registered
747 Posts
dyno numbers ? track times ? I was gonna pick-up another eg shell but i wouldnt mind picking up the car if the price was just a tad lower :rolleyes:

·
NOR*CAL
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't put the car on the dyno yet. Supposed to be going to the track this weekend so we'll see what it runs. It feels quick, should be good for a 11.8 pass, maybe a bit quicker.

As for price, I really don't see many K20 Eg's running around here with 6pt cages, KPRo, etc. Especially with the SI motor.

·
Registered
747 Posts
so is the car tuned or running base map! Can you send me better pics of the inside of car and undercarriage , also vin so i can do a carfax

[email protected]

·
NOR*CAL
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want to pay closer to the asking price I will send you that info. All PM's replied.

Someone buy this!

·
NOR*CAL
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BUMP

open to offers and trades! I guess the K swapped car market isn't to strong at the moment, just like everything else. lol.

·
NOR*CAL
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maybe I need to take some new pictures! Haven't had much action on this thing at all! No one is in the market I guess?

It's not a full street car, it could be put back to one, besides the cage. I also have the original trunk to go with it!

I'M OPEN TO OFFERS AND TRADES!!! COME TEST DRIVE IT!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts