Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 40 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wish I could give a positive bump but I have yet to see the hood and lip that I paid for almost two weeks ago. Talk to me Michael, please let me know whats going on with my parts.

·
Banned
811 Posts
I wish I could give a positive bump but I have yet to see the hood and lip that I paid for almost two weeks ago. Talk to me Michael, please let me know whats going on with my parts.
Yea everything seemed ok but im starting to question it too seeing as I paid for the hatch, and wing and have yet to see that. I can say I got the brake lines that I paid for but thats about it. I still have over $400 worth of parts out there. Let me know whats up...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Sorry to everyone that has not recieved there parts yet! I thought everything went out. Unfortunately everything is at Toyota's warehouse in Cincinnati, OH. I was in an accident this past week that landed me in the hospital for a few days (tried to brake the windshield w/my forehead!). While I was out all parts were picked up by our parts driver and sent back to Toyota as the driver thought it was part of our RPA's! I had everything boxed in Toyota body panel boxes hence the mistake. All parts will be returned to my dealership tonight @ 11-12 pm. I apologize as it is totaly my fault. Not sure why my Totoyta driver took them when they all had UPS call tags, but he did. Anybody who purchased parts (not body parts) should have their order (if not contact me ASAP!). Please allow me a little time and I assure you everything will work out. If in the meantime you would like to file a claim with paypal to protect yourself, I understand completly. Please know I have no intentions of scamming anyone and eveything will be taken care of. Please contact me with any questions. Again sorry for any inconvenience.

Mike

21 - 40 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.