Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I need some help haha. I’ve always wanted a Honda Civic Eg or ek hatchback, but I’m not too sure which one to go with. The reason why I want one is because I want to learn my way around cars, and eventually slap a turbo or 2 on it haha. I also recently just got my license as well:) With a $1,500-$2,400 budget, would it even be possible to find one in decent condition? I live in SoCal if that helps... I also know that a majority of them are either riced out, or b/k swapped. Thank you for your time!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys, I need some help haha. I’ve always wanted a Honda Civic Eg or e usps tracking k hatchback, but I’m not too sure which one to go with. The reason why I want one is because I want to learn my way around cars, and eventually slap a turbo or 2 on it haha. I also recently just got my license as well:) Wit showbox h a $1,500-$2,400 budget, would it even be possible to find one in decent condition? I live in SoCal if that helps... I also know that a majority of them are either riced out, or b/k swapped. Thank you for your time!
ISSUE SOLVED!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts