Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
this is super cool

where did you buy your endlinks and bearings for the traction bar and shifter?
Endlinks and bearings was ordered from ebay, can´t remmember what company it was, sorry.

Shifter? do you mean the DYI shifter? every part in that I got from my work, or lockal parts shop.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Biltema is good...sometimes LOL.
I more question....what did it cost to have the block shipped the Finland?
I am from Sweden so shipping would be the same i think.
Block was ordered by some other guy in finland, so I don´t know. But if you are ordering from ERL, ask them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Seats cost me 350€ ~ 500 dollars. Bought them used from some rally guy, the license was expired so they are not leagall to use in rally anymore but the condition was like brand new.

·
Registered
778 Posts
i wouldnt mind seeing a 0-200 video even if its street tuned :D even when ur car was with stock cams it was fast,want to see how much diff the ips cams have made.

btw how much difference did you feel after installing the ips cams???

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Alot, car is not so good to drive in the street anymore becouse the cams does not work very good at low rpm. But, like I said its only street tuned, so maybe it will be better to drive. Cams starts to work really nice after 6krpm :) vtec starts in 5200 now. But I will post here more info when the car is tuned in dyno.

·
Registered
24 Posts
nice. :up:
Hello and am planning on building a very similar engine to yours luici for motorsport purposes though.. will not be on the road. ,

i will be using twn 52mm itb, and will be running a dry sump system , was thinking of using brian crower stage 5 cams 1 (lobe) the same block and head setup regarding crank , c.r ratio , valves,

from your experiance are you able to rev this engine at high rpm like 8000 above without problems or were you advised to lower rpms?

any info would be appreciated thanks Matt, U.K

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
from your experiance are you able to rev this engine at high rpm like 8000 above without problems or were you advised to lower rpms?

any info would be appreciated thanks Matt, U.K
My rev limit is now at 9300rpm, so yes I can rev it at higher than 8000 with no problems, oil pump must be from s2000, stock starts to cavitate after 8700 if I remember right. Car is not tuned in the dyno yet, so I can´t give you any more info.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts