Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an eg hatch cx model its white and in ok shape with almost no rust it needs some tlc ,side marker lights , its in pretty decent shape overall or I wouldnt own it !! I bought it to do an all motor car and have decided to forgo that and focus on my current EG .Hit me up guys 1200 cash takes it .I would be willing to tow it within a reasonable distance to deliver (100 miles ) or further for a fee lmk guys its a decent shell hmu I also have a k24a4 for sale 250 takes it to ** both the shell and engine will be posted publicly before the weekend so if you know somebody looking for a cx hatch hmu before its gone guys

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics added bump

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2 hours south of Philly

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha I m gonna sell it I dont need two and somebody can put this thing to good use I have to many projects going on as it is and need to concentrate on one build .As far as the wilwood booster delete its stayin with the car unless whoever buys it doesnt want it how much is it worth to you ? I have somebody coming to look at the car friday at 1:30 he may low ball me as I know him .I can offer the car / shell to him without the bb delete kit .How much is it worth to you ?? let me know

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
wanna ship the shortblock? u keep the head i just need the block... and accesories...

im in maryland.

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
DAMN YOU... i hope shit like this comes up when i have my house. i cant store anything at my apartment like this. :(

·
Registered
44,673 Posts
DAMN YOU... i hope shit like this comes up when i have my house. i cant store anything at my apartment like this. :(
Get a storage unit. That is what I did in the past. Like 30-50 a month. Hell, I kept one for like a year without using is lol, just 'leased' it out to people because we were running out of space at the shop :silly:

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sold the EG ! I still have the k24a4 for sale unless your a Flaker then its sold to

1 - 16 of 16 Posts