Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pics and bottom of 1st page, also new price $1800 or $1000 plus parts, need this gone quickly to mess with my RSX

have a black eg hatch shell ready for the track, just lost time and interest, started playing with my RSX more and don't have time for the build.

black civic eg hatch, 6 point track inspected cage, 5 point harnesses, del sol seats..

everything is here ready to go minus motor/trans/ecu/fuel setup

looking for 2500 obo
or $1000 plus k24 parts/rsx parts(suspension/stereo/wheels)
also looking for k20 head as a partial trade.

email or text/call for fastest response

[email protected]
940-595-4785

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
give me until the weekend and i'll get some up, it sits at my dad's shop all the time, and i live about 30 mins away.... i'll get them up asap though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump for new price.
2000 obo
will also accept 1000cash and a k20 head or other rsx parts, i have a k24 rsx project that has now taken priority.

will have pics up soon.

thanks!
if interested please email/call/text i don't use this site much.

[email protected]
940-595-4785

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have pics now, from when it was still running from import face off in texas last year, if anyone is interested email me.
[email protected]

also, the shell had a gsr pulled out of it last time anything was done, so it is still wired for a b-series. i was planning on doing the k-swap but i have since turned my attention back to my RSX and want to wrap that project up quickly and move onto something else.

new price is $1800 or
$1000 plus parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
man that was the plan the ENTIRE TIME was to use the k26 i've been building in this eg, but i have gotten an unbelievable deal on some RSX stuff so i will now be putting the k26 in my RSX and i have no room/money/time for the shell anymore.

someone pick it up, this is a steal!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
accepting all reasonable offers, i had to move this shell to a friends garage now, because i have started my RSX project and needed the space, so i need this gone, reasonable offers, and offers that are cash+trade or Cash+parts being accepted, please text/call or email!
940-595-4785
[email protected]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump. i'm entertaining best offers.... show me what you got.... i need this out of my friends garage... and i need money to worko n this RSX project.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
If you were closer to me I would pick this up. I'm from Ohio and can't really drive truck and trailer to Texas to get it. Great deal though wish I could.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts