Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an EK im K swapping with a DC2 subframe i have a Haynes Repair Manual, attached is the picture of the subframe how can i figure out the sizes so i can safely install the suffrage, Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Is that diagram from an online dealership? If so you can simply match the number pointing to the bolt and look at the numbers in the bolt description. For instance, number is 20 on your diagram is number 26 in this diagram from Acuraautomotiveparts.com. In the description it is listed as a flange bolt that is 14x120. Translated: that bolt is an M14 bolt (it does not show its thread pitch though) has a length of 120mm. You can do the same for the other bolts. You won’t have a problem finding them at the junkyard. Have you tried to see if the EK bolts will work? I don’t see why they wouldn’t…
540BACD1-6A0A-42DF-98D6-35AC5116AA71.gif
0ECB915E-9A1F-40BA-B223-4FCC1C88D82D.jpeg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that diagram from an online dealership? If so you can simply match the number pointing to the bolt and look at the numbers in the bolt description. For instance, number is 20 on your diagram is number 26 in this diagram from Acuraautomotiveparts.com. In the description it is listed as a flange bolt that is 14x120. Translated: that bolt is an M14 bolt (it does not show its thread pitch though) has a length of 120mm. You can do the same for the other bolts. You won’t have a problem finding them at the junkyard. Have you tried to see if the EK bolts will work? I don’t see why they wouldn’t…
View attachment 104364
View attachment 104365
really appreciate it very helpful

1 - 3 of 3 Posts