Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just another area to place a prop valve at.

s2k brake master cylinder assembly. fittings route under the wiper motor, and to the prop valve.

:up:
Curious to know what you did to route the harness thru the pass frame rail.enigine harness ran thru there?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where would I be able to purchase one of these parts, As I live in Canada, Ontario to be more precise, And my car only needs this part I believe to be able to run as I recently just stripped the same part on my last car it's a 94 Acura Integra,
Just wondering if anyone would be able to inbox me the name of this part and/or where I'd be able to purchase this part, As I said before I live in Canada, Ontario to be more precise,
And I currently own a 94 Acura Integra,
Thanks for your support (Y) :)

·
P.M.W./A.W.S.
21,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Where would I be able to purchase one of these parts, As I live in Canada, Ontario to be more precise, And my car only needs this part I believe to be able to run as I recently just stripped the same part on my last car it's a 94 Acura Integra,
Just wondering if anyone would be able to inbox me the name of this part and/or where I'd be able to purchase this part, As I said before I live in Canada, Ontario to be more precise,
And I currently own a 94 Acura Integra,
Thanks for your support (Y) :)
what part are you specifically looking for?

·
Registered
241 Posts
kev someone asked me about where the lines went and such so here is an illustration. Just if someone else had the question of how does the factory have them.... or least thats how it was on the hatch and verified with the teg prop valve.

ok I am going back to lurking.

As long as the lines are routed as in picture u will be fine. Mount prop valve wherever u want.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts