Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on doing a kswap on my integra and their is someone local that is selling a 3 inch thermal r&d exhaust from a 95 civic coupe for $400 and i was wondering if it would fit on my 96 integra, also do you think that is a good deal? I know the front section is going to need some work for the swap header, i am more worried about the whole thing. Like over the rear lower control arm and all. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump....I found out the other day that the part numbers are the same for the two/four door civics and the four door integras. I believe the only difference between the four door and the three door integras are the mid pipe and i have to adjust the mid pipe anyways so i should be good. I might have answered my own question anyone think i am right let me know.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump any incite?

·
Registered
586 Posts
both should work.

the midpipe will be a tad shorter on the 4 door, but if it doesnt link up, an exhaust shop can do it. Rear sections should work just fine. Rear section might be shorter where the tip of the muffler comes out. I dont think you will have problems with the control arms much. Remember though you are now using a 3" exhaust, it very well may touch and rattle some.

good luck

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea i figured the mid pipe is a little different, i am getting it locally from craigslist and the guy wants 350 for it, he said their is no rust or anything on it looks good, so i figured 350 for a thermal 3 inch i can deal with it being a little different besides it is going on a kswap integra so it has to be modified a bit i was more worried about the rear section, thanks for the reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts