Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
I think mine deserves a mention :p

Currently its Spoon themed with 2.3L K20, soon to have Stack/AIM dash
I usually don't quote pics, but I love this. You got any newer under hood shots Chris? I liked the last pic allot too. I enjoyed baby sitting those wheels and brakes. :up:

·
Registered
21,783 Posts
I havent seen chris on in a while. I know he's got haywards now and his 2.2L setup.. dunno if it is running yet, last I talked to him he was really busy, but that was like 3 months ago, maybe more.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
I havent seen chris on in a while. I know he's got haywards now and his 2.2L setup.. dunno if it is running yet, last I talked to him he was really busy, but that was like 3 months ago, maybe more.

Yeah at one point I had a room full of parts that belonged to him. Actually I think that happened a couple of times. It's how he saved allot of money on shipping, since he is in Canada. The Spoon brakes, wheels, K2s, Haywards, they were all stored by me at one point lol.

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Yeah at one point I had a room full of parts that belonged to him. Actually I think that happened a couple of times. It's how he saved allot of money on shipping, since he is in Canada. The Spoon brakes, wheels, K2s, Haywards, they were all stored by me at one point lol.
Thx Bart!!! :p You better make it to Niagara, come to Import Alliance with me and Ryan.....

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Hey Colin, im always on here, like 3-4 times a day just dont post alot..
Ill have some updates on the car soon, determined to finish it for June 1st lol

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Thx Bart!!! :p You better make it to Niagara, come to Import Alliance with me and Ryan.....
I'm in for IA, I'm gonna look up the date and schedule it off. Niagara.....still need to iron out the whole passport issue thing....

61 - 68 of 68 Posts