41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
44,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I think mine deserves a mention :p

Currently its Spoon themed with 2.3L K20, soon to have Stack/AIM dash
Yes Sir!
So many great EF's. NHswaps' car is nice too. We are going to have more EF threads in the future for sure :up:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Circuit Hero's EF is a must !:heart:

·
Sup homies
11,549 Posts
i just picked up a 1990 crx si from the original owner , 125,xxx original miles , interior pecfect, every body panel lines up pecfect, even has the crx owners manual and warranties book, everything original i had to pick up this crx very hard to find will post up pics later

·
Registered
44,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
i just picked up a 1990 crx si from the original owner , 125,xxx original miles , interior pecfect, very body panel lines up pecfect, even has the crx owners manual and warranties book, everything original i had to pick up this crx very hard to find will post up pics later
You lucky bastard! What color is it?

·
Premium Member
26,613 Posts
i just picked up a 1990 crx si from the original owner , 125,xxx original miles , interior pecfect, very body panel lines up pecfect, even has the crx owners manual and warranties book, everything original i had to pick up this crx very hard to find will post up pics later
Good way to start off the new year!! :up: post pics when you can.. I wanna see it..

·
Premium Member
26,613 Posts
Nice. :up:

Not bad at all...

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
Owners manual and everything...!? :wow:

:up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
yea the seller had to call 6 guys that night cuz i drove my ass to his house with the cash they were pissed off hahahha:D
I bet, lol... Congrats thou...

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.