Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i picked up a used harness cheap so i couldn't turn it down. i was told it was a rywire harness but im not 100% sure. i tried pm rywire on here and they never got back with me. what i need to know is where do the 5 wires go that have no plug on it. pink- orange - purple - blue - and white. i just need to knopw what to do with them i can get better pics if needed. thanks for any help

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looks just like the Rywire harness I got and even the box looks the same too......
thats just a box i had sitting to take the pic on. lol

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
That is indeed the Rywire Harness. The Hasport Harness has 7 wires that need to be connected and the Rywire only has 5 wires that need to be connected. Try contacting them again.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That looks just like the Rywire harness I got and even the box looks the same too......
do you have a copy of the papers that came with yours? if so ill pay you to copy them and send them to me.

·
Registered
151 Posts
do you have a copy of the papers that came with yours? if so ill pay you to copy them and send them to me.
upon reading this i was determined to find my copy (i wouldn't want you to have to pay for that kind of info). After going through my endless stack of receipts, i have found it! i'll take a digital pic since i don't have a scanner

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
upon reading this i was determined to find my copy (i wouldn't want you to have to pay for that kind of info). After going through my endless stack of receipts, i have found it! i'll take a digital pic since i don't have a scanner
Wouldn't it be easier to just write out where the 5 wires go? :confused:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would you trust me? i also would rather have a visual. plus if it was that easy to say where the 5 wires went, why not just tell him instead of telling him to contact rywire?
thanks man. this helps me alot. btw what header did you have on you ef?

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Would you trust me? i also would rather have a visual. plus if it was that easy to say where the 5 wires went, why not just tell him instead of telling him to contact rywire?
Actually yes I would trust you. Don't think it benefits neither party to give out incorrect information especially if you are reading directly from the instructions... If I new where they went, trust me I would of told him. I had the Hasport one and the instructions are listed on their website... Just thought it would be easier to type out what you read rather than to scan it and post it up.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just did this and should remember 5 wires...

Loose Wires --- OBD0 ECU Plugs
PINK (12 volt) – A13 (yel/blk)
ORANGE (Fuel Pump) – A12 & A14 (Grn/Blk)
PURPLE (CEL) – B6 (Grn/Org)
BLUE (VSS) – B16 (Yel/Red)
WHITE (Brake Switch) – C10 (Grn/Wht)

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
I just did this and should remember 5 wires...

Loose Wires --- OBD0 ECU Plugs
PINK (12 volt) – A13 (yel/blk)
ORANGE (Fuel Pump) – A12 & A14 (Grn/Blk)
PURPLE (CEL) – B6 (Grn/Org)
BLUE (VSS) – B16 (Yel/Red)
WHITE (Brake Switch) – C10 (Grn/Wht)
:up:... There we go.....
Just about the same color matchup as the Instructions for the EG but with an additional wire(pink for 12 volt)..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts