Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've been hanging around here for a while now, great forum!

Here's a couple of pics and a video clip of my Euro Civic Type-R with the K20A2-engine. Currently I have intake+exhaust, DCRH, K-Pro and AEM UEGO, and the car is FUN, it sounds mental and goes pretty well too, it has totally changed compared to stock. So far my best datalog of 0-100km/h (0-62mph) is 5.51 secs.

Ok, first test runs after DC Race Header and new K-Pro maps (14.0 megs):
http://personal.inet.fi/private/foobari/dcrh.avi

Installing the DCRH: :D

Some more pics here: http://www.cardomain.com/id/foobarir

Let me know what you think!

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Looks good, any future plans?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jon v said:
Looks good, any future plans?
Thanks man, I think I'm done with the engine mods at least for now... already having some problems putting the power down to the road. Limited slip differential (either the JDM or Quaife) is next and then I'm definitely going to need some suspension work done.

Lok said:
Nice!!! but your previous Honda car was better :D
Haha! :D You mean the CA5 Accord with the B20A2 in it? Yeah the car had that something, but to tell you the truth, K20A2 in my Type-R would blow the windows out of that Accord. :rolleyes:

haolerot said:
dude your car is sick as shit...i loving the paint job...what color is it?
Thanks, the color is one of the EDM Type-R options, it's called "Cosmic Grey".

·
Registered
3 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Yes but one 3G Accord with K20A will smoke you........................3G Prelude received K20, the Accord will follow......................:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lok said:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Yes but one 3G Accord with K20A will smoke you........................3G Prelude received K20, the Accord will follow......................:
Holy sh*t! That is just sick... but in a nice, evil way! :D :wow: :up:

·
Registered
35 Posts
That is totally PRON......

Love the CTR, love the colour, love the wheels, love the mods.......
nice vid too!! :p!!
Hey, those rear vision mirrors, are they std on your car?? Are they the same ones from the Accord Euro??
the next obvious question from me would be, will they fit onto my AUSDM DC5R??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SBM20 said:
That is totally PRON......

Love the CTR, love the colour, love the wheels, love the mods.......
nice vid too!! :p!!
Hey, those rear vision mirrors, are they std on your car?? Are they the same ones from the Accord Euro??
the next obvious question from me would be, will they fit onto my AUSDM DC5R??
Thanks man! The mirrors are standard on the '04 and newer facelift CTRs, I *think* they are the same as the euro Accord has. Here's one pic of my car next to the "older" CTR model. The facelift cars also have the HIDs (euro, not on UK models), headlight washers, red/black interior + other minor interior changes, new front bumper + lip and a lighter flywheel.

pic

1 - 16 of 16 Posts