Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new here. I am starting a build for a Supercharged K20 powered Lotus 7 type-car and have started to accumulate my drivetrain parts. I picked up the complete motor from a running RSX type-s, wire harness, and ECU the other day, but want to make sure I have everything on that front that I will need to get the car moving. I did make sure to get the charging harness, but there is no connector for the "E" connector on the ECU. There is a larger plug near the harness in the same location, and not sure what that is supposed to go to. I also didn't get a fuse/relay box of any sort. Appreciate any help you can provide or links to relevant resources.

Sean

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nevermind this - I found a type S at my local U-Pull-It junkyard and got all the extra parts that I was missing. Still not sure how much of it I need but I got the ECU Plugs and the Fuse Box + harnesses. Will start studying pin-outs and other diagrams shortly.

·
Registered
266 Posts
At the bottom of the page you‘ll find conversion harness schematics for the Elise. This will give you a very good idea on how to get your Seven wired up as both are rather basic.

You will have to mod your ECU to at least remove the immobilizer. Better to have it fully programmable, so get a Doctronic or KPro installed.

http://doctronic.at/Download_E.html

·
Registered
141 Posts
follow kPro's wiring diagram for the ECU.

It basically comes down to this:
- ignition wire
- starter signal
- +12v
- ground wire
- 4 wires for o2 sensor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts