Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I could not find out what I wanted to know after doing some searching but I have a problem. I picked up a RSX-S engine harness along with a RSX base 5spd ecu. The thin and long 3rd ecu plug won't fit in the ecu. I'm thinking I'm missing another connector that connects from the interior harness then to this thin plug in this picture below. Any help is appreciated thanks, if that's the problem I'm sure I can get it from the person I got the harness from but I just want to make sure.

Pic I found.

My harness and ecu.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I believe the plug goes into the plug and play harness and then into your ECU. I think that's how its run, but someone tell me if im wrong.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have a plug and play harness for my car it's not an option. I think I'm just missing something from the interior harness from the RSX but I just need to confirm this by someone who knows for sure but thanks for your help though.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The motor etc won't be dropped in for a few more weeks I'll make an offical thread later thanks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL I still need to get a few more parts but I have the k24 and k20 and trans just need to get a few smaller items and the motor will be dropped it's not a basic swap I still need figure out a few things like mounts, axles etc but in time.

·
Registered
620 Posts
the plug you are wanting to know is the dash plug to power the ecu and send speed and shit to the dash

when you get your swap harness it will have the eplug that you need

·
Registered
620 Posts
ya man the 6th gen just sitting right now motor is in and wired still need to put my 5 bolt on and get custom axles and do somthing for a header and i think im going to fab a custom one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts