Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
131 Posts
kaotiknrg760 said:
sup guys,i found a local acura dealership that reflashes ecus.Im not to sure what the reflash exactly does,does it bypass the imobalizer,reprogram something?? also they didnt give me a price they just said bring it in.How much should it cost me? If i got the ecu reflased and a pnp harness would that be all the computer and wiring i need?? i got the complete swap,hasport mounts and getting axles next week,trying to get everything before i drop it in.Any info would be appreciated ..........thanx alot mike

would u mind sharing with us where this Acura dealer is and the cost?? I'm interested as well.

Looking to by pass the imob to save on going Hondata.

thx,
wayne

·
Banned
131 Posts
looking to swap a K20A3 into an EG. Want to use the stock ECU. Trying to avoid going Hondata. What would be the best way to wire this up to make it work?

I know the imob/key/ecu has to match in order for the engine to crank. Will the key slot from the donor car fit into the stock location on the EG?

Feedback please...

thx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.