Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
The engine runs best on K-pro...no doubt about it.I have tried the type R ecu on all of my swaps,and it just doesnt seem to run how it should.Vtec is too late and the pull just isnt there like it should be.
This is on a k20a2 though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a k20a2 and im probably goin with the type r ecu for now until i can get more cash..can the type r ecu still be chipped and how would the car run with the ecu chipped and the motor tuned..and i would like some estimated
1\4 mile times plzz

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
jdmspeceg said:
i have a k20a2 and im probably goin with the type r ecu for now until i can get more cash..can the type r ecu still be chipped and how would the car run with the ecu chipped and the motor tuned..and i would like some estimated
1\4 mile times plzz

Come on... estimated 1/4 mile times? give it a break...

how would teh motor run with a chipped/tuned ECU? probly a lot better.

Can the type R ECU be chipped... yes the Type R ECU can be used to run the K-pro, not to sure about the K100 reflash, but more than likely that is a yes too...

You really have to be more specific here. There are a lot of variables that you are not thinking about. Chassis, weight, suspension, motor mods, TUNER...

You see what I am saying?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.