Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if this belongs in this section if not please remove....but i wanted to know whats the premier tuning program that a jeff evans or a felix medina use to tune customers cars.....any feed back would be greatly appreciated thank u

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you finally some1 gives some input....anything else somebody wants to add bummpppppp

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
well would you wanna tune pieces of shit all day long for a living? theres a reason why Jeff has a list of things he requires.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I agree with CJM. I follow certain guidelines on my tunes as well. For example, you cannot tune an engine that's' got a broken spark plug or rod knock. Engine must be in good running condition prior to tuning. Some people however try to tune themselves, end up screwing up their engines when they should have sucked it up and gotten their car tuned. Regardless of tune cost, it's always engine cost >tune cost or tune for reliability and longetivity of the engine.

-Mike @ Elite Tuning

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree with CJM. I follow certain guidelines on my tunes as well. For example, you cannot tune an engine that's' got a broken spark plug or rod knock. Engine must be in good running condition prior to tuning. Some people however try to tune themselves, end up screwing up their engines when they should have sucked it up and gotten their car tuned. Regardless of tune cost, it's always engine cost >tune cost or tune for reliability and longetivity of the engine.

-Mike @ Elite Tuning
i understand all those points but if u guys read the site he wont accept calls unless its to schedule a appointment prior parts purchases or another thing i dont think hes up to fielding questions about it....maybe since you tune you would like to shed some light on this

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
it varies and it depends on what the customer brings. I'm sure Motec, Haltech, Aem and Hondata are some of the few. I hope that answered your question

Regards,

Mike @ Elite Tuning

1 - 10 of 10 Posts