Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looking to buy my fuel system through anplumbing.com. Seems like they don't recommend this fuel filter (PN: EAR-230106ERL) for fuel inj. system (please see link below), but I think I've read on threads where people use these filters. Am I missing something.

http://www.anplumbing.com/shop/index.php

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
No that is ture the earls filter is gonna work as good as a stock filter .if your looking for a safe clean set up just use a stock filter a relocate it . Good luck

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Some fuel filters cant handle high pressures that fuel injection can produce. Maybe Earls makes the same one that handles fuel injection???

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
My Earl's inline filter leaked when I first installed it... I fixed it by carefully using teflon tape to help seal the body of the filter... I have since been using Russell competition filters (plan to replace mine too...) and they work perfect out of the package.

·
Registered
550 Posts
My Earl's inline filter leaked when I first installed it... I fixed it by carefully using teflon tape to help seal the body of the filter... I have since been using Russell competition filters (plan to replace mine too...) and they work perfect out of the package.

used the russell on my type r a few years back..no problems whatsoever.

Using the earls right now. No problems either. No leaks, and it has about 1,500 hard driven miles along with over 30 track passes on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts