Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few spare running motors I have aquired through auction cars I have parted. These motors are my personal stash that my wife has recently told me I have to sell.

1. K20Z1 06 RSX complete long block $2800
2. K24a2 06 TSX complete long block $2800 Just got this one :(
3. K20a2 04 RSX short block $100 Blown cracked sleeve
4. K20a2 03 RSX internals still intact has small nick on one cyl $250 picked up
5. K20a 05 Type R long block blown Oil starvation $3500 good for rebuild
6. K24a2 06 head complete with 04 Type S cams $1300 SOLD!!!
7. K24a2 06 head complete with 04 Type S cams $1300
8. K20a2 04 RSX complete long block with TSX head RSX cams $2000 picked up

Let me know I can ship out any of these items today. Shipping on average is $250-300 for any item listed above other than the heads. If you would like any of these items shipped seperate let me know.

Sorry no parting of any of these motors. They are spares for when I get stupid.

·
Premium Member
18,977 Posts
post picts of motors or i call scam. sorry but it's not often to see that many engines sold by one person.
this thread seems just wrong...craziest fool I know only has 3 K's laying around, this guy has 6+ either he's a business or a scammer

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW finally a response. I am not in business here, though I have a very sucessfull one dealing with stuff like this. I just have some good stuff and parts laying around. There are those who have bought from me here and on honda-tech. If you want a specific pic of a specific motor then let me know. I can more than provide pics and vin numbers for each and every motor. Execpt the K20a (thats JDM)

Dont just say hey this guy is a scammer, without asking for anything in specific. Jeez.

First of all it clearly states that I purchased these motors through auction. Second I have done business with many people on this board. If they feel it nessassary to chime in then Im sure they will. I am ready to provide specific vins and or pics to those intersted in specific items. If you have anything else to say PM me.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
I can more than provide pics and vin numbers for each and every motor. Execpt the K20a (thats JDM)

Dont just say hey this guy is a scammer, without asking for anything in specific. Jeez.
Please do..

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
All of them... :silly:

If you could post pics of engines and VIN's for them, that would be nice please.. Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts