Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great forum! Anyhow, I was wondering if the throttle by wire would fit on the k20a2 manifold and if anyone has a pic of it? Thanks for info you have provided thus far but I couldnt find any info on it. Thanks..

art

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone have just the drive by wire assebly for sale? If I am not mistaken I would need the entire pedal assembly too?

BTW, thanks for the answer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nikos, thanks for that info. :D If anyone wants to get rid of their drive by wire please let me know. I am very curious to see it in person or in pics. Ive been googleing it for the past 2 days now. I am so glad I found this forum.

art

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, no comment. :p

No but seriously, we are getting it to work on the 350z. EFI101.com (EFI University) and myself want to do some testing with some things and this is one of the engine / throttle combinations we want to try out. If we can make it work on the 350 why not on the K? This is just for our own personal data. Autronic can not controll a drive by wire setup but Motec and EFI Technology can. We have several EFI companies wanting to work with us on our program.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the info brian. Most of the EFI systems use their own internal(Autronic) / Extrernal (Motec, EFI Technology) map sensor so not having the map wont be a problem. We were wanting to make an adaptor plate to work with the B-series since we run a custom intake manifold. But we have the Carbon fiber intake manifold is being made as we speak for the k-series head, well kinda. At least the spare head is at AIR but who knows if its being worked on or not. But I will probably contact you since you have the resources to make an adaptor plate on the spot and are familar with the bolt patters than we are.

Again, thanks for all the info everyone..

art

1 - 5 of 5 Posts