Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Drag Cartel Camshafts / In Stock / Authorized Dealer / 2.2, 3.2. 4.5 Available!!

8K views 21 replies 4 participants last post by  importdpsonline 
#1 ·

We have been selling the Drag Cartel camshafts in house for some of our K-Series builds pretty steady for the last couple months. Just noticed that we haven't really been pushing them here online. We stock all of the Drag Cartel Camshafts along with matching Spring and Retainer Kits.

*** Drag Cartel Billet K-Series Camshafts - All Stages in Stock ***

Drag Cartel 2.2 Camshafts $995 Shipped or Picked Up
Drag Cartel 3.2 Camshafts $995 Shipped or Picked Up
Drag Cartel 4.5 Camshafts - New Release $1299 Shipped or Picked Up

Add Matching Supertech Springs and Retainers for $195 to either Pack!! Just for K20a.Org Members.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards. Cash Pickups are always welcome. All PA Residents must pay the rape of 8% for Sales Tax. These camshafts flat out work. We have been doing Drag Cartel 2.2's on stock 2006-2011 Civic Si's with bolt ons and seeing 240hp solid graphs. The mid range carries from low to high rpm without tapering off. The 3.2's are a VERY good Street Camshaft for a K24/K20 build. The new 4.5's are the old 4's on steroids.

Any questions just ask. Camshafts Specifications are available via pm.

See less See more
#18 ·
I have a k24a2 head and stock block. I have bolt ons and been looking at either the 2.2 but just realised there is a 3.2.
What is the max VTC u can run on these cams with stock bottom end?
Which would be more appropriate for midrange gains as the car is a daily driver and keeping in mind my stock 10.5:1CR?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.