Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

361 - 380 of 411 Posts

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,979 Posts

start reading
You want me to check my IQ, don't you 😉 ?! Sorry, I don't read from a source financed by Robert Mercer, the main supporter of Trump. What else do you expect from there as BS, which supports Trump? Next you present a text from FoxNews, it's owner Rupert Murdoch...puuuuhhh, did you follow the BMI certificated IQ measuring ad there?

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,979 Posts

TheRealTrump on Twitter said:
....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!
Just if it will be deleted.

No words to that, this is another milestone to Trumps way out of everything what we call to be wise and emphatic. And the Trumpel fight's against his own ignorance and fake news he twitters on a daily basis. The decret he want to setup against Twitter and other social media platforms will make such posts illegal as it calls for violence, which is not allowed by Twitter by the socalled Section 230.

This childish behavior of Trump extrapolated let me come to the conclusion, if Trump will have lost the election, he will run a coup d'état (civilian coup) to ignore the vote and to keep on his presidency with the justification the election is based on cheated votes and such BS. He is so a narcist and ignorante person, still after 4 years of Trumps actions he is able to surprise with another level of madness. It seems it is completely driven by his narcism and hunger for power. Typical behavior of an autocrat. That szenario of a civilian coup or something which makes him sticking to power of the POTUS is not very unlikely as the Republicans still stand like ctritique-less lemmings behind him. I am curious if his personal circel will brake once, his 2nd row circle brakes monthly since years by firing and hiring. Also a strong indication of a self-loving non-critque-capable person which hungers only for more of narcism food. Maybe the next government cut the rights of the POTUS to gain more democratic momentum or if Trump challenge the election in any successful way, he will turn the gain knob from the actual status towards full pull. We will see...

I am curious about the call for a wave against Trumps decret, how big, how strong and who wins. I guess he will surprise us again.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,979 Posts
The POTUS is shares fake news and calls some media fake news? What man is it, doing exactly what he blame on others? He is a divider and no leader, some kids do it better as he does.

The all in one validation video:
Of course Twitter has warned users it to be fake media. 2nd strike, yeah!

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,979 Posts
Trumps Rally, Tusla start:
It shows, not only Trump is incompetent, also his Rally team. The man who wants to lead the US was cheated by a social media community. Over a million tickets are sold they announced. At last that million didn't fill up a 20,000 spectators hall, many seats were left without Trump fans! A bit of sneering is allowed :D.
What else? Oh he still shouts about he called him Sleepy Joe and the rest of the world who can bring a wedge between his re-election and him: Fake media, fake books, fake everything...the only truth in his words is his fake world.
I asked myself why he started in Tulsa, almost 100 years after the Black Wall Street Massacre, where according historical assumptions 300 people (mostly black) murdered by a white mob, while the whole country is in an uproar because of police brutality against black people. And he does it on the Juneteenth-day, where Tusla people commemorate to this. He didn't even mentioned in his speech, nor he did say how he want to solve that uproar. He feeds just his ignorant fans with questionable imputations about his competitors, opponents and so on...and a lot of flattering for his rally, next year with him, about Boeing...which failed in doing a simple review of an safety system to prevent stall. Even alternators which has control SW on board need its safety concept to be reviewed when it is demanded by the OEM safety concept...he claimed to say to Boeing negotiators for reducing the costs for AirForce1 "sun of a bitch" to a 3.xxx billion/a demand he want to see realized...that POTUS is a shame. He has no respect to the people, the location and the time where and when he spoke.

I am curious about tomorrow, when Bolton's book get released. I will not buy it, I already know Trump is absolutely incompetent for the POTUS job 😉, but I want to see what Trump's Fake News and his Faked News will reflect about it.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,979 Posts

Interesting speech the COVID-19 topic from Trump. Seems he made now the deep dive into the topic for that specific speech, maybe after he had heard 5 of his friends were affected by it personally. It's good Trump cares about the people on that front line in gratefulness.

Would be interesting to know who pays for the testing. Here in Germany the health assurance pays the testing costs, around 60 Euros/patient + Medical work for the smear. The government will support the insurance to stabilize the insurance contribution, at least it was in discussion. Insurances claim their households are now lacking, so an increase of that annual or monthly cost is going to be increased if government don't support. Who this is done in the US?

What I don't understand, he says if they reduce the testing they would have lower cases. In a first order it's correct, but in a second order it makes no sense as the testing is for to know where you need to take measures, and where not. Here in Germany we have a local outbreak with around 1000 affected employees of an meat company (company: Tönnies). If no one would have tested them, no one would know it, no one would care about his contacts and increase the outbreak. Testing is preventive action to minimize the outbreak height. It's like measuring vital values on a patients with inharmonic heart beat, if no one knows it, no one would be ready to help him when a heart beat irregularity leads to bring him down. Testing is for prevention to keep things going, alive or to have the chance for that. His recognition about that is dangerous. At least the people will die with or without testing, at least people infected will infect further which may die of it or not if not going into quarantine. A lot of followers of Trump hang on his lips as it was the truth and the only one of course. I think he is aware of that. He should be carefully with his responsibility for his community.

Lately I saw some Trump fans interviews after the Tulsa smallvent ;). It's cracy, many of them know he made huge failures or does not fulfill his major promises of 2016, but they still think he is the better solution for their country. That's pretty interesting, I didn't expect it in that way. These guys also were asked why they don't wear masks. They said they know their risk. Do they know the risk for others? This is different here, the willingness to reduce ones own freedom for increasing the others chance for a better live is much higher here. That's a significant cultural different thinking. Is that typical for a separate society or is it typical for US guys?

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,979 Posts
Wowowow...getting hot in here 😜. The POTUS has to submit to the Supreme Court's decision to open his tax declarations from several years back. Something he was always dancing around and kept it like the Holy Grale. No it's official, he has to. This is likely increasing his felt temperature to vaporization point.

• Two books about him - someone wrote more then a one pager about him 🤨? - are or will be released. The last from his Niece. Looks like she cleans up something untold ;).
  • His Corona-crisis-lead through get more and more criticised, even from stone hard Trump media guys. Looks irrational behaviour of an POTUS get sometimes to hard even for followers of him.
  • Labor market is still lacking, here and there, but also in the US. Something Trump would like have, because of good data perspective into the next session, to ride on. Tssssssss, that candle get lit and blown out. Here in Germany Automotive industry suffers much and the effects on the labor market will came out by beginning of next year. I guess the US market will also take some time to reheal. It will get a race if he can lit that candle again.
  • Trumps wall doesn't work, the effect costs money which he don't have any longer. A little virus bring that project to fall, and none talks about it, as it, beside the blame, is not of importance actually.
  • WHO? Costs money? Kept China to long on the long thread? Leave it...äähhh left it 😉. Hush little baby, don't you cry.... The Monroe-Doctrine will solve his problems? Seems like it solves all his problems. Cost reduction = influence reduction. Why would have many POTUS' returned to intervention policy?! Yes, resources which the US country not have or only have for higher prices. They will come back one day. Maybe one day after Trump.
  • Nice to see that candidates for Presidency have no need to ring their bell loud. They just need to go into their cellar and listen how Trumps destroys his own basis everyday and then say from the underground housing: "Hello folks, I am still here for you...". Even Biden get more sympathies for his cellar rally then the hard working Trump 🤭. Efficiency seems not to be his business. Maybe his Niece will give some insight's why he is not that efficient actually 😉.
  • There is a civil wave running the country up and down and finds still winds to increase the wave height, while Trumps posts videos about *********** supporters and other BS, a massiv sensitiv-making to ethic-group differences view came and still comes up. It would be sooooo easy to stand there as a real leader, caring about that and being the hero of many maybe new Trump electors. But Trump is Trump and will eventually tripple down his path like he tripled down his "steep" ramp to the saving ground. I am not sure if Biden's fitness is better, but Trumps mouth seems fitter then his balance. This disbalance in what is demanded and what is his task will steepen his ramp down. The rally of 11/20 will get exciting 👏.
I wonder if Trump is a bit exhausted by the more and more blown out fire of his narcism, no mingle with the crowed, no fire. A typical social media depression of an narcist, maybe. We will see.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,979 Posts
The POTUS cancelled the rally in Portsmouth, officially because of the tropical thunder storm ;), many "fake news" commentators thought it is more based on the less interest of his fans. So it's finally just to save his face. Maybe he need that, because the reprieve of his old friend Roger Stone (s. Trump Commutes Sentence of Roger Stone in Case He Long Denounced), saving him 40 month of prison, is a shame and looks like malpractice of an POTUS position. A quote of the article says: " “No other president has exercised the clemency power for such a patently personal and self-serving purpose,” said a statement issued by Representatives Jerrold Nadler and Carolyn B. Maloney, both New York Democrats.". Another milestone in hitlist of greatest POTUS fails of all time, Trump will get famous for it.

·
Premium Member
10,456 Posts
They will need it anyway, no matter if Trumps rules a second stage or Biden take up the symbols of power for his first time.
This is the truth if I have ever read it. On behalf of sane Americans I apologize for scraping the bottom of the barrel the past few elections.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,979 Posts
This is the truth if I have ever read it. On behalf of sane Americans I apologize for scraping the bottom of the barrel the past few elections.
We see similar developments here in Europe, you guys are not alone. There are many reasons for this. A lot of revolution of things is related to peoples fear of immigration, integration, employment, future perspective, technical turn around. Causes can be found in social media propaganda, lost of awareness of quality media. Radical, modified and emotionalized meanings with faked pictures run through media without any proving and is getting meaning of bigger groups. But also on the employment market which get shaken by revolutions in emission relevant technologies. The 80'ies, the 90'ies and the 00'ies where silent years compared to what we see now, but we still have not the revolutionary level of the 70'ies, but the highest war rate of the world of any time yet. A lot of fear leads to more radical meanings and support of radical groups and parties. We see this all over Europe in more or less intense way. Bravery and a well prospering future view don't come from reading the social networks, it comes from our own families and friends and well known, because that's the only reality one can feel and change. I think that is missing more and more in our societies, therefore we see that kind of radical politics...making a lot of moving air, but I didn't see any better solution yet from them. I know a country in Europe where history books get changed to propaganda books to teach students wrong or modified history facts. There the illness of this time come to light in a perverted way...and this is only one of many actions happening just out the door. Back to our stability, our families our friends our groups in reality and less social virtual world would maybe help to get the masses less fear of the challenges of our time.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,979 Posts
First time in history a Ex-POTUS claims his successor never got into the job and warns of lacking democratic in future if Trump get back in Office after Jan. the 1st. See it around 02:40 and following...just wow, this is bull-like slap on Donald Trump's face!

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,979 Posts

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,979 Posts
Last night the two candidates, Trump and Biden, for the POTUS position had a debate on television with FOX News Moderator Chris Wallace. There was a big interest in it in advance and many discussions went on media and social platforms who and how it will gonna be. Now we know it. I am really sorry for you guys, none has earned such a leader type. It was disrespectful, loud, out of control and showing sometimes two children fighting for...yeah, for what?

Maybe all parties sit down and find out during analysis of that mess and embarrassment of the US People what they will do next time in the 2nd debate. All 3 of them have some homework to do. Its a shame, I am really sorry for you guys. Maybe next time they all concentrate more on content the spectators are interested in.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I think there are quite a few of us who completely agree and don't want either one to be president. Unfortunately, there are just too many others who are all for one side or the other.

361 - 380 of 411 Posts