Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

341 - 357 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
President Trump has our country in the best shape it's been in for a long time. Every day good things are happening for the country and the media runs utter nonsense all day long. No matter. The voters can see the positive changes and the results spoke for themselves in 2016 and they will again in 2020. He's fought his way through a corrupt intelligence community, political system and CIA infiltrated media only to come out on top. The fake "Russia probe" or whatever turned up nothing. A bunch of Russians indicted for buying ads on facebook. For both sides. And Bernie. And Paul Manafort - TRUMPS FORMER CAMPAIGN CHAIRMAN!!! - got him on charges from 2013? Before there ever was a Trump campaign. Cool story, bro. Look at the facts. Record low black, hispanic, and female unemployment. Best economy ever. Businesses coming back, jobs coming back, hostages and soldiers remains coming back instead of giving 150+ billion to a country who hates us. Not giving guns to the Mexican cartels... I could go on and on, but it usually doesn't matter to people who are stuck to the fake news. MAGA.
I was listening to a talk show on the radio while on my way home from work a couple weeks ago and a landlord who owns a 100 unit apartment complex called in. He has had his complex for over 20 years and in his business he sees trends in the economy. When the economy is doing good like it is now, people are able to pay their rent on time. When the economy is not so good people tend to not pay their rent on time or at all. He admitted he is not the biggest Trump fan but he couldn't argue against that stat.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,758 Posts
I was listening to a talk show on the radio while on my way home from work a couple weeks ago and a landlord who owns a 100 unit apartment complex called in. He has had his complex for over 20 years and in his business he sees trends in the economy. When the economy is doing good like it is now, people are able to pay their rent on time. When the economy is not so good people tend to not pay their rent on time or at all. He admitted he is not the biggest Trump fan but he couldn't argue against that stat.
Trump support indeed the industry and tax payers. If it wouldn't not with his policy, something would be wrong. But otherwise, he does it on the cost of the long term farwell. The depths he is doing with this policy are a basis for inflation on the one side and on the other side the dollar will lose weight beside future tax payers and presidents will have to fill the gap he created with his policy. We talked about this in the previous posts. All came true up to now, except the Russian affair he handled finally pretty smart (1:0)...I mind the future, which will be viewable in between maybe 5-10 years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, I don’t watch news for 5 years now, because the world became less and less better place. When I watch it, it feels like everything is getting worse and worse and it’s easier to die than live such a life. So when we have some kind of tasks connected with politics or recent events, I always hire a professional write to help with my assignment. I don’t want to watch it, I don’t want to understand it and look for the reasons. I only have to understand where the good is and where the bad is. So I do.

·
Registered
15 Posts
From a Brits point of view, i think Trump is fantastic :)

When you consider what the alternative could have been - Hillary. You guys don't know what side your bread is buttered on :p

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,758 Posts
From a Brits point of view, i think Trump is fantastic :)...
What is your definition of fantastic? If you say to your girl she looks like Trump, she likely wouldn't assume it as compliment :wink:. I can't believe what I am reading, how can you say that guy is fantastic which is offending women or people for their races and being that inhuman. Trump behaves like a little kid in a big audience. I am really interested in your definition of fantastic.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,758 Posts
While he cool down the actions regarding China and the punitive duties, now France, Germany and Mexico is now again in his focus. But even if China and US calm down their fight, the company I work for is already affected by the insecure outlook and low investments in China due the the punitive duties. Many companies here reduce overtime massively to get rid of the bounded reserve assets, some are doing even short time.

I don't think Trump has an long term advantage from that. The US industry is suffering partely more then the targeted industry/country. The collateral damage on the political level he is doing with it isn't helping him in other fields too. Isolation isn't the way of success in a long term view.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,758 Posts
Trump's request to block a judge stopping his border action was stopped by the 9th Circuit. The second time showing rationality by Judicative over Trump's nonsense of Walling!

“Congress and now two courts have said no to border wall funds. For the sake of our democracy and border communities, it’s time the president come to terms with the fact that America rejected his xenophobic wall — and move on,” said ACLU attorney Dror Ladin said in response to the 9th Circuit decision, stated the Washington Examiner (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/9th-circuit-refuses-trump-request-to-block-judges-ruling-to-stop-military-funds-for-border-wall).

·
Registered
15 Posts
What is your definition of fantastic? If you say to your girl she looks like Trump, she likely wouldn't assume it as compliment :wink:. I can't believe what I am reading, how can you say that guy is fantastic which is offending women or people for their races and being that inhuman. Trump behaves like a little kid in a big audience. I am really interested in your definition of fantastic.
You mean he behaves like a normal human being with good and bad points? Faults and shortcomings. Not being a stereotypical politician, saying one thing and doing another. Straight talking. Fantastic - a breath of fresh air from all the usual bullshit.

Warts and all, he's done things that no other politician has managed do. And if they did, the media would have so much praise for them. But with Trump everything media related is negatively biased.

He has tried to fulfil his pre election promises and the people who voted him in are happy with him.

I don't want to get into a "he said, she said" match. I guess you either love him or hate him. You won't change my mind and i won't change your mind.

MAGA. Trump 2020 :)

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
I don't think Trump has an long term advantage from that. The US industry is suffering partely more then the targeted industry/country. The collateral damage on the political level he is doing with it isn't helping him in other fields too. Isolation isn't the way of success in a long term view.
You are missing a big piece of the puzzle here. Many trump supporters support him even at their own expense. They believe trump when he says that the US isn't paying the tariffs, that the other countries pay them. They believe him when he says he is going to bring back jobs to their dead industries.

The real issue here is "what do people want to believe". Not, "what are the facts"

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,758 Posts
...Not being a stereotypical politician, saying one thing and doing another. Straight talking. Fantastic - a breath of fresh air from all the usual bullshit.
Sure, he is different. The difference is huge, because of is partly incompetence to handle lever arms he can't control like he wish or imagine. Typical politicians don't swing with the sword if they can't use it in a fight. Trump oscillate it in a frequency of 1.8 GHz, like a flux compensator feeded automat. As I said in the beginning of this thread, Trump open boxes, whom he don't know the content, he just assumes he can handle it. The waste and iteration frequency of consultants indicates his non-rationality, people working with him know it. But does everyone else know it? He write text messages from the closet to the world with content of the intention of a closet. Sure, it is interesting what he thinks about political issues, but even in a family communication you don't share always your first thoughts, which may leave a nasty taste on family members, what you will regret. I made examples to that in my previous posts of this thread.

We have also politicians, which are loud, proud patriots, pointers of radical and sometimes new ideas, unorthodox, wall builders...here we find them in right wing and national parties, which are observed and commented from the GB media as successors of Nazi's, so called Neo Nazi's or at least civic conservative. Do you also find them like a political inspiration?

...The real issue here is "what do people want to believe". Not, "what are the facts"
You are maybe right kommon_sense! But if they miss something to believe in, it would be better to believe in the good of mankind.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,758 Posts
I observe Trumps activities since 2015 or so, so I know expecting the worst reduces the loss of respect for this guy, doing cracy things beside or for his job or his rally before he was elected. The unconsicous farce about the presidential assumed way of Hurrican Dorian (s.here) is the actual top dog in that row of farces. The NOAA was forced to revise the forcasts of their reporting weather guys. Its not the first time Trump negotiate or ignore scientific recognitions. Not the first time he ignores it and was false. But forcing the NOAA to revise their warnings for areas just because of Trumps own assumption, which is not his job, not his competence, not his business shows his real intelligence and lowliness. The level of his arrogance is not seen yet in that job.

He need three things, a very long holiday behind big walls, a new job description and his to read his dismissal. I recommend him for a postion as insect leader of 3 fleas.

·
Registered
216 Posts
people fail to realize the majority of funding to noaa comes from federal grants. those federal grants became tools to form a agenda under the obama administration as a future push to use climate change politically for the likes of radicals like bernie sanders who would use it as a means to implement the federal government into every portion of the economy with taxation and the stripping of constitutional freedoms.
What you are seeing in the media is what the billionaires club of america wants you to think as well as feel, their reach is global and they wish to continue to let china rape our country. fyi china is the worlds largest polluter by far with several major cities that have such poor air quality that being outside is not recommended at all and to help control this they generate man made rain clouds every week on thursdays.
If you think the magic marker story is real news your a fool, It is a distraction and so is the noaa story. The real story right now is what is being added to vape pens to kill people and make them very sick. until this past month there have been 0 reported cases of vape killing people since it became popular about 8 years ago.

here is the propaganda law signed into law by Obama....

The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act (2012) reads:

Sec. 501. (a) The Secretary and the Broadcasting Board of Governors are authorized to use funds appropriated or otherwise made available for public diplomacy information programs to provide for the preparation, dissemination, and use of information intended for foreign audiences abroad about the United States, its people, and its policies, through press, publications, radio, motion pictures, the Internet, and other information media, including social media, and through information centers, instructors, and other direct or indirect means of communication.

(b)(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), the Secretary and the Broadcasting Board of Governors may, upon request and reimbursement of the reasonable costs incurred in fulfilling such a request, make available, in the United States, motion pictures, films, video, audio, and other materials prepared for dissemination abroad or disseminated abroad.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,758 Posts
...If you think the magic marker story is real news your a fool, It is a distraction and so is the noaa story. The real story right now is what is being added to vape pens to kill people and make them very sick. until this past month there have been 0 reported cases of vape killing people since it became popular about 8 years ago.
Really snorky? I read your comments with great interest, but this is a bit of, in a similar manner like the one of your accused, a distraction. I was not rating the importance given by the media to "Sharpie-Gate", I outlined the arrogance of the President of the United States, because he added another of his farces.

To the Vape Pens, it was well reported about the CDC results here in Europe, also in the Fake Media of the US, like CNN. I don't read newspapers, I rarely read online news, but I listen on my commute to the radio news. They given that story a five to six minute window, about the Sharpier Gate it was 0 seconds. I stumbled over it yesterday when I read it on the platform for my email free account "social news", which was highlighted.

BTW, I wouldn't inhale vaporized liquids, running over an electrical heater, which has a much higher temperature as for vaporization is necessary. Cracking and radicalisation of molecules can happen. Believing in reports Vaping is a more healthier way to smoke is like believing in more efficient cars make less pollution when the total amount of them increases. This is an idle and futile calculation. Same with smoking, alcohol, meth, dope, adrenaline sports, ...all of them have their risks, no matter what anyone says, those are not naturally and therefore not supporting your body balance for health, those are challengers for your health, can be good in some amount, can be bad with a bit more.

Therefore kids must be raised to think about their doings to decide the best for them, they must build up self consciousness to withstand all the senseless trends. We suffered years ago a sweet hard liquor trend, where 14 year old kids get drunk by drinking it like beer, because it was sweet, especially girls liked it because of that. The media was shouting about the guys selling the stuff. But hey, if those kids would have thought about it what do they do there, a simple look to the alcohol content, their own weight and training level with that hard stuff, they would have recognized to keep more calm with it. It's not only the media, which is responsible for giving advice, tere are the adults and for most the own room between the two ears.

This is exactly the cause I write tons of comments to Trump. For me was and are the election of Trump and his actions most irrational. Here I discuss it and find out what voters and non-voters of him think about that, what is for me irrational. May I am wrong, may I am right, but I want to use my room between my ears to clarify it for me. It may need more time :wink:.

:twocents:

·
trial user
12,673 Posts
I love global warming, low gas prices, peace with N.Korea, pulling out of the Middle East wars, low unemployment, slashed federal taxes, all time high minority home ownership, more balanced international trade practices, guns, fresh air, free speech, America and our neighbors paying their fair share of the NATO budget.
I have voted democrat since 1974 but stopped a while ago when I noticed democrat cities are corrupted beyond hope. Was just in San Francisco and saw turds in the streets and junkies everywhere. I am surprised the EPA isn't citing them for the unfettered flowing of biohazards into the sea from the human waste in the streets when it rains. Nancy Pelosi trying to tell us how to run America when her own district smells like crap. I can't stand commies either.

How could any car enthusiast vote for higher gas prices that would surely be enacted if global warming fanatics gained the reigns of the House and Senate or The Presidency? I see a lot of people on this forum complain about parts made in China yet remain silent when American metal production and manufacturing take an upturn.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Years! May good things come your way!
Peace owt.

341 - 357 of 357 Posts