Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least he isn't so low as to advertise on CL.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7665

Re: need comms approval - craigslist job post

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2016-05-18 21:27
Subject: Re: need comms approval - craigslist job post

Bumping this for comms approval please

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 7:09 AM -0700, "Freundlich, Christina" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

Mark and Luis – digital created a fake craigslist jobs post for women who want to apply to jobs one of Trump’s organizations. This will be a microsite and we still need to send it to Perkins. Since we will be pitching this, need your approval please.

Thanks

---

Multiple Positions (NYC area)

Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring).

Title: Honey Bunch (that’s what the boss will call you)

Job requirements:

* No gaining weight on the job (we’ll take some “before” pictures when you start to use later as evidence)
* Must be open to public humiliation and open-press workouts if you do gain weight on the job
* A willingness to evaluate other women’s hotness for the boss’ satisfaction is a plus
* Should be proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you’re too old
Working mothers not preferred (the boss finds pumping breast milk disgusting, and worries they’re too focused on their children).

About us:

We’re proud to maintain a “fun” and “friendly work environment, where the boss is always available to meet with his employees. Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table.

Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, and headshot to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

·
Premium Member
10,291 Posts
I saw that in the email dumps from wikileaks... not gonna lie I lol'd

shady politics are going to stay shady

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,758 Posts
Different times...

Just a question to you guys locally. Is their a third option beneath Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Trump? What would happen if the result is equal of both?

For me as a European guy that specific US campaign is most irritating, the one of e.g. Barak Obama and Mitt Rommney was more serious political campaign, this one shows a bit unprofessional behavior on both sides...but maybe that uncommon behavior is the right for that time?! Maybe people want to get rid of the political establisment (Trump) or want to keep it (Hillary)?! I just follow it a bit via news reported here locally and make my mind about it.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe once said something like We hope allways and in all kind its better to hope than to despair.

I will do so as you guys have, like we too, serious problems to solve. In the end everyone on top of the country has to solve those, as becaming a winer means its duty to do it.

Markus

·
Premium Member
10,291 Posts
Re: Different times...

I'm likely going to be voting for Gary Johnson with the libertarian party. Need to read up on all the nominees some more though

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,758 Posts
What I will keep in mind about Obama

What I definitly will keep in mind of the actual President Obama, he was the first colored President, under his will Osama bin Laden was eliminated, he took of the enemy picture of Cuba as he did show US goodwill politics with them, he was in Paris signing the climate protection deal protocol, surprisingly he didn't intervent in Syria with bombs...sort of new US politic, which may created more enemyies locally in the US (thinktanks, lobby, ...) than friends in foreign countries...I am not sure what is all about consequences of his foreign politics, but it was different...different is sometimes the best to see what works or where are the potentials. Of course he did failures...and sometimes he was completely overrated (e.g. Nobel price for peace) but in the end I think it was

:notbad:

Most of the US presidents did have a doctrine for their politics, a sort of general lead thread, I have learned at school, e.g. like the Eisenhower-doctrine...I don't know much about if Obama once will be said he had the Obama doctrine?

And ofc. what I also will keep in mind is Michelle Obama's (featuring Missy Elliot) ride with the James Corden in the Carpool Karaoke. For those who don't know the Karaoke beast of Englands ground, he is the man of the very the best Karaoke show I know, the Late Late Night show :D

Finally both guys, who are available for election, will find their way back from promising to reality pretty quick...just curious what taste they will give their leading duration.

:twocents:

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,758 Posts
Donald Trump is taking the gloves off

Most important speech ever and of this week, Mr. Trump will take his gloves off! You can't believe it? Check out this...

I just wonder how much gloves he is in total wearing to take these off too?! I wasn't aware of already wears one.

Also the well elaborated audience surprises with a further and very smart strategy concerning the political competion of the Republicans: "Lock her up, lock her up....". I had the feeling the post man immideatly will bring tar and feather to decorate Mrs. Clinton, to support her radiance and campaign. Those guys are sooo nice, they really need to take all their gloves off and begin with the real political work! Don't they?

Finally, I am afraid, the video concentrates only on that manner. Trump surely answered all the interesting questions of his well elaborated and widely in politics interested fans during that townhall meeting. So this cut out may show only the 5 minutes of pause, where they joke around :wink:

Markus

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,758 Posts
Here is the complete Trump speech

Here is the total speech of Trump

I watched completely, was my first time watching one of his speeches instead of reading summaries. I really was surprised this guy see the hole, sorry the US world as a economical balance. He do what he is a businessman. Especially the part about the critique on construction costs of a hospital or...now guys we reach the suburb of his politics...the cost of the extension of the UN building in the US. Here he suggest to do that job for 500 million USD instead of 1.5 billion USD. Isn't that a good deal? Even better, he guarantee higher quality and a integrated enpowering of the building power plant and much other quality aspects, but also quantity, he will raise it more quick without any movement of its workers there. Cracy, what a cost saving!

He is sooo inspiring, he mentioned there is sooo much more potential for cost saving to enrich the US nation. What a great deal, Mr. Trump, to save the US from becoming a "third world country"! He is sooo inspiring! We should have more of him! We need thousends of him to rescue the hole world of becoming a 3rd world...the two other planets we had to leave after 4 years of his first trial :D.

Ok, to be more serious, Trump won't be a nice guy anymore, he will be most consequent in his mission to rescue the US. I am really curious how does it affect the political systems ex- and internal the US. It definitly will and maybe some of his different approaches will get an success...especially his critique on the currency system which...here he mean those of the foreign countries...sucks out the financial power of the US according him...LOL :D. May he should go back to history and study what did happen once we hadn't that self regulating system before...a real funny guy :D.

We have a word (noun) in Germany which would be spelled in the US like "Trumpl", standing for a clod and palooka guy. Sometimes there is a need for such guys to create chaos for a restart?!

Hope so, as Hillary Clinton will be locked up by his followers!

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
I see him as:
1. A true "loose cannon." The term comes from the days of sailing ships when in a storm, a cannon breaks free of its tethers and starts rolling around the deck. Such a situation is very dangerous because it's so unpredictable and can do great damage.

2. Invents "facts" on the spot and makes decisions based upon his self-invented reality.

It's not just that the guy is dangerous, it's that people follow him.

Now, that said, a bit of playing devil's advocate: In the 1970s during the Vietnam war, North Vietnam honestly thought that our then-President Nixon was insane. They thought there was a good chance that if they invaded South Vietnam that Nixon might use nuclear weapons against then. When Nixon left office and was replaced by Ford, the North took one look and him and thought, "Phffft", and promptly invaded the South. So, it is a benefit to have a slightly scary and unpredictable leader to keep other countries at bay - but only when "slightly" scary, not completely.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,758 Posts
...A true "loose cannon."
Very nice phrase to know and I believe it fits good to that guy. But I read about Clinton to be an unpredictable chief too, which interpret the rules/laws in her own way (e.g. Email gate) :D.

2. Invents "facts" on the spot and makes decisions based upon his self-invented reality.
Yes indeed!

Now, that said, a bit of playing devil's advocate: In the 1970s during the Vietnam war, North Vietnam honestly thought that our then-President Nixon was insane. They thought there was a good chance that if they invaded South Vietnam that Nixon might use nuclear weapons against then. When Nixon left office and was replaced by Ford, the North took one look and him and thought, "Phffft", and promptly invaded the South. So, it is a benefit to have a slightly scary and unpredictable leader to keep other countries at bay - but only when "slightly" scary, not completely.
LOL :D, very nice analogy kb58. Maybe that loose cannon can be inprisioned via stronger brakets (more advisors and experts to prepare his meaning :D). When it comes to house building decisions, they may can do a coffee brake.

Markus

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,758 Posts
Trump, the EI-baby

Something worst than a bad politician is the people that support them..
Yes Sir! That's way social media is not the best place to be, you see there masses of followers for guys doing nothing worth or even stupid...as we would have no real problems to solve, which need also time, which is worth to invest...

...one can sum up, there is not always a direct and correct relation between what a followed person do and how much found it worth to follow :D.

I really like that idiom of a loosen canon, kb58 did mention. Trump, the loosen canon did his work again and blamed a mother of an soldier, died in Iraq in 2004, both are/where US citizens. I thought soldiers, who died for their homeland, especially in the US, are only respected with honor and nothing else?! Trump, the guy without the gloves, blamed her for a possible restriction by her son concerning his wife, not to be allowed to say something/to decide something. It doesn't matter if it is truth, he brake the unspoken law to respect in any kind a dead soldier, lost his life for his homeland.

Trump is really a loosen canon. In this case kb58 2-point characterization is verificated: 1. yes, 2. yes.

If Clinton does not the similar, I guess Trump was only a candidate in this election for President of the United States of America of '16.

:twocents:

·
Registered
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Yes. Directly from the DNC email I linked.

Not even the worst crap they emailed each other.
http://honda-tech.com/forums/general-discussion-debate-40/$$$-official-dnc-cucked-thread-$$$-3282084/

Not saying that both parties don't do this crap, but the DNC got busted rigging their own election, and they are pretty racist/scummy with their tactics.

We all saw the RNC try to rig theirs. Trump still beat them. I give him that credit.

Even Facebook was trying to hide it.
-Reuters
-Washington Post
-Huffington Post
-Politico
-CNN
-CBS
-MSNBC
all implicated.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,291 Posts
went to a trump rally last night. interesting to say the least. it was pretty much what I expected, the people there really caught me off guard as to where in the cesspool these people crawled out of.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
I give him full credit for being able to read a crowd and know exactly what to say that they'll believe. My contempt isn't for The Donald, it's for those who believe what he says without question.

A few months back he came to our city having just given a speech where he taunted "the elite" (his words). So he arrives and heads straight to the richest part of town for a fund raiser. So the elite are bad, unless he wants their money. Can anyone tell me what he stands for - that hasn't changed since yesterday?

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,758 Posts
1 - 20 of 357 Posts