Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
320 Posts
Sounds like that will be pretty neutral, if anything I'd say it might understeer a little. 21mm front bar is a lot bigger than what most autox guys I know are using.

That said, I bet the car will handle sweet with that setup. You just might end up wanting a little more rotation for the tighter turns.

What dampers are you running?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've ran nearly an identical setup w/omni itr sport 10K front and 12K Rear, Comptech 22mm sway and tie bar combo, and stock si front sway in my K20EG. basically setup for a tad bit rear bias. Rear shock is a bit under dampened for the 12K IMO. I've ran this setup for 8 months and have tracked the car at numerous hot lap events at thunderhill and sear point. I do wish there was some level of adjustability since the compression and rebound at the front needs to be turned down a bit and raised in the rear. I still experience a bit of push at turn in but I try to apply a bit of trailbraking to help it out. Under acceleration on sweepers the car is very stable with minimal roll. Overall, satisfied with the setup for the track. I DO NOT recommend them on daily street driving use. Unless you want all you fillings to be knocked out of your mouth :) Btw, I'd plan to ditch the stock si front sway bar at the next track event and see how well turn in will be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.