Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1989 CRX with k24a2 and 6spd. Bought it with the stock rbb and an rbc but no way the rbc will clear the hood with hasport mounts at lower height. Can anyone confirm how the new skunk2 ultra street fits? It looks pretty short, I just don't want a hole in the hood if possible. Or can anyone recommend a better intake over the rbb with good fitment? Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I'll order one when I can, almost broke atm lol ordered all K swap stuff. Got the engine out, rear suspension done, all spherical except toe links, SPC toe links, wicked camber links, PCI LCAs and trailing arm bushings. Illuminas on 330f 250r GC coilovers. Gotta clean up the engine bay next, drill out old pass mount, remove blower motor, AC and heater cores. Went with S2 ultra street intake, alpha header.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EFK4, going to run k24a2 with TSX trans. Rywire milspec, ktuner, half rad, billet S2 TB, can't remember rest. 0 clue on what axles to run. I don't think the k20 half shaft works with tsx trans, that's my biggest concern. Want to be able to pick up replacement axles locally. Do B series axles work? I believe they're shortest?

·
Registered
13 Posts
EFK4, going to run k24a2 with TSX trans. Rywire milspec, ktuner, half rad, billet S2 TB, can't remember rest. 0 clue on what axles to run. I don't think the k20 half shaft works with tsx trans, that's my biggest concern. Want to be able to pick up replacement axles locally. Do B series axles work? I believe they're shortest?
So I don't know if this is the best approach but what I have done in the past is go on auto parts stores' website and compare part numbers to verify if parts are interchangeable among different models..

I have read somewhere that b series axles will work but i would double check that to be on the safe side..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah have shop software that does that. I won't know what to do about axles until everything is bolted in and I take measurements unless I can find someone whose done this exact setup without running custom axles. Hasport says you NEED their axles, but they're also selling stuff so..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts