Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a local shop by me that imports motors from Japan. They just got in a K20. The engine code only says K20, and it has a Automatic transmission on it. I was wondering if anyone knows which head came on that motor. I am guessing its the sorry one, but the shop themselves are not even sure. It has a gray valve cover. But came from Japan with Auto tranny.

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nikos said:
I have seen that shop on ebay... The information on the ebay ads is false bigtime. It is the onw that has a few k24a and k20a on ebay all the time?
Actually its a local shop by me called All Japanese. In Miami, Florida.

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kmar111 said:
Yo shawn it's kris, anyways that motor they have is the same as our base model rsx(k20a3), the one you talking about is the one with teh black painted intake manifold right ?
Yeah thats what i figured. Just making sure, because they only want $1,200 for it.

·
NOR*CAL
941 Posts
yeah ive noticed that all the blocks in japan are same as b series, like all the 1.8L b series, jdm gsr- b18c, jdm type r- b18c, just like the k20a, from what i hear, base model k20s are also labeled k20a in japan, just like the type r motor.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Save the money up, and go for the good ones. type r or type s. It will be worth it in the long run. Can't wait to get mine dropped in, almost got all the parts i need.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.