Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get bucket seats with the yellow carbon fiber back. I saw them on e-bay but can't seem to find them. Are those no-name seats that sell on e-bay any good?

·
Banned
320 Posts
I doubt they are any good. Think about it - your seat is probably the most important part of the car as far as your safety in an accident. Good aftermarket seats like Sparco, Recaro, etc. are crash tested to make sure they are even better than stock seats in an accident.

Trust me, anyone can make a mold and produce carbon fiber seats that look cool. The name brand seats are more expensive for a reason - they are designed and tested for safety and that costs money. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
565 Posts
There are a couple of companies over here that will change the colour if you ask them to... they make alsorts of funky looking seats.. Most Manufacturers have the ability to do it but dont.. Send an email to a local company asking if the could make you some with a different coloured backing but expect to pay a little extra not that it costs extra you use a different colour than black..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts