Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you?

After reading the limited info on the internet about the K engines, I am stil amazed at honda engineers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
yea..i understand the b-series completly but now with a new engine means more to learn! to bad i don't get paid to learn this..but its for my own knowledge :D

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honda this time went all out on the K series head. It barely needs any porting. THe head casting is very precise.

·
Registered
599 Posts
You realize there are two different types of cam configurations in the K engines. A B-series VTEC style on the Type S/R and TSX engines and a HX VTEC style on the other K engines.

brian g

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brian g said:
You realize there are two different types of cam configurations in the K engines. A B-series VTEC style on the Type S/R and TSX engines and a HX VTEC style on the other K engines.

brian g
:D thanks for posting Brian

·
Registered
288 Posts
brian g said:

brian g

dang brian you are all over the internet!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
i know very little about the k-series. i never really liked the thought of i-vtec. but when i drove my dads accord with the "k". i became pretty interested in it's potential.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts