Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heys Guys,
I seen quite a few post where guys are having a difficult time fitting the RSX subframe into the EM2, I thought it was suppost to bolt up easily. Any Pics please post ?

Posted by PSYCHO DAVE

"I started out with the issue i had with the sub frame hitting the chassis. Took me a few minutes to trim down a good inch or so area but after wards it fit right in flush and no problems at all. "

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't get it, why yours fit in perfectly and some guys had to modify it to fit. I guest if you actully use a hoist then it would be easier.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Subframe bolts right up. No modding needed unless there are unseen/hidden defects in that specific frame I suppose.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I used rsx-s subframe by the way

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
if your putting it in a dc2 , you dont need any rsx subframe , just a mount kit , lol. id like to see pics of what you have goin there , lol.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
any rsx or ep3 subframe. no modification needed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So i guess the guys who did some grinding, did some thing wrong. I am basically looking to make my build a complete stress free project with the help of a licensed mechanic.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
So i guess the guys who did some grinding, did some thing wrong. I am basically looking to make my build a complete stress free project with the help of a licensed mechanic.

Thanks
i know a few people who got there subframes from a wrecked rsx or ep3.. the cars they pulled it from had the frame slightly bent so thats why they had there issues wit it not fitting properly

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.