Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have numbers yet. So the only info I can give is what has been told, to me, by the builder. He says it will produce 330+whp on churchs. I have a EH2.

Do you need any other info? Thank you!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I would personally run a traction bar no matter the power output...was a world of difference for me. Everyone is different though, some people have had success without them and to each their own. It's a proven concept/design and there's plenty of people that will vouch for traction bars. I personally wouldn't drive a FWD car down the 1/4 without them.

-Froth

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
I would personally run a traction bar no matter the power output...was a world of difference for me. Everyone is different though, some people have had success without them and to each their own. It's a proven concept/design and there's plenty of people that will vouch for traction bars. I personally wouldn't drive a FWD car down the 1/4 without them.

-Froth

Worked for me on the road coarse as well... No point in not getting one

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for all the replies guys. its good to know :up:

i wasnt sure if this was a mod that only frequent/competitive racers use or if it would benefit a dd too

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Glad someone posted this. My question though is what would be the difference between let's say full race tranction bars and a set found one ebay or a custom made? I know quality would be the main thing but just wondering any other differences.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
i personally went with full race because of the cad design and strength of the bars. they did some testing and research before putting it together. plus the pro am one is awesome with its extra motor mount :up:

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Glad someone posted this. My question though is what would be the difference between let's say full race tranction bars and a set found one ebay or a custom made? I know quality would be the main thing but just wondering any other differences.
If you use the right demensions and know how to weld it's all the same... If you just slap some radius arms randomly on a bar and point them in the right direction you could have problems... Traction bars are meant to complement the existing geometry of the suspension, if everything is not in the right spot it can hurt more than help...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts