Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
You cant be serious...go to a racetrack with 2 cars like that. That coulda been someone getting killed if that mustang got out of control, and who knows when 2 kids playing around at night are gonna cross the street, can you stop 100mph in a few feet? That is the type of shit that makes me happy when I see stupid ass people's cars getting crushed.

·
one
1,489 Posts
You cant be serious...go to a racetrack with 2 cars like that. That coulda been someone getting killed if that mustang got out of control, and who knows when 2 kids playing around at night are gonna cross the street, can you stop 100mph in a few feet? That is the type of shit that makes me happy when I see stupid ass people's cars getting crushed.
Since when do you care so much about morals? Made any arrangements to ship out my exhaust yet?

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
lol...if he is a f'ing faggot, then you are juice that shoots out in a queefe...
LOL. you are so close behind neo's posts, wonder how neo lets you out of his asshole. Dont get so butt hurt about your boyfriend next time.

Ill be in orlanda april 9th for a brazillian jiu jitsu tournament...come and talk all this internet hard shit for me :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.