Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here ya go guys.. well most of it at least... its almost 3am where i am and kinda tired.. so this will kinda get u guys moving along in the right direction

http://www.xproductionz.com/s2000/cluster.html

have fun.... as with any aftermarket parts and DIY and upgrades... i take no responsibilty in blah blah yakity yack ...you know how it goes... lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow man, thanks a lot. Great job, can't wait for you to finish up the bracketing. So, I take it you didn't have to use a speedo healer like the other diys?

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow man, thanks a lot. Great job, can't wait for you to finish up the bracketing. So, I take it you didn't have to use a speedo healer like the other diys?
quick and short answer to that is YES... u need a speedohealer which can be found at alot of motorcycle repair shops or www.speedohealer.com ... sometimes u can find people getting rid of there used one .. thats one of the things i have to still include in the writeup..

also u will need a Modifry unit which can be found here if you want to have your engine temp gauge work http://www.modifry.com/products/ect/index.htm

I didnt use and i didnt buy a modifry unit so i cant comment on the connection on it. Reason i didnt buy one is if u look at my setup i already have an aftermarket temp gauge that reads my engine temps so this unit was not necessary for me

·
IMAKEBOOSTATIDLE
6,913 Posts
Mike update with finished producct :silly:

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^i asked Ryan at Rywire and he said that the cost of the plugs for the back of the cluster to the other end would be too costly and turn people away
yup.. already did the cost and research for this already.. only way for it to be cheap was is if this was a common swap where i can buy the clips in bulk and so forth... but how many people are gona do this... lol :rolleyes:

·
IMAKEBOOSTATIDLE
6,913 Posts
yea yea.. i'll try to have it done this monday... been busy DJ'in alot of parties these past 2 days

Quit makin it with the fine Asian ladies already :silly:

on that note I can't blame you :eek:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts