Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,291 Posts
Re: Some DIY and FAQ

signal, i figured this was going to be a good thread, but look at it now, its just a new one but there is alot of excelent info on it. i predict in the future that it will have to be split into diffrent threads much the way it is seperated now. or you will have to prune this up a tad if it gets way to crowded.
but remember that this is a good thing because people care and genuinly want to help other people.
i will have to dig up or write a few things, post in another thread to be pruned by the masses to be accruate and then ya can put it up here.

·
Registered
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
i think it is in his sig
Thanks man, added it to the new "Swaps" section:up:

dood nice, is this seriously the first time i've seen this...
This and the LSD comparo are my lil mod contributions. Sooner or later I think this will have to cleaned up some, the list is just going to get huge lol. The good thing is that it keeps the information in its respective threads/sections.

·
Registered
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I have organized it a LOT. Also added a "swap section" that has some examples of how users have done the swaps with different mounts in different chassis.
If you are doing a swap with a chassis/mount kit not listed and are doing a build thread, or you already have a build thread, link it here and I will add it up.:up:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Very nice, if only there's a way to have all noobies who sign up routed to this sticky before they post anything, that would reduce the many new threads. :up:

·
Registered
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Sometimes new threads are good. If there is more information on a topic that hasn't been discussed in a while it usually comes from a reply in a new thread. Most people either forget that the topic was discussed, thought the info was irrelevent, or don't bother to search for a dead thread to update.
I try to help others out by providing what info I know and/or a link where info can be found. I also have this thread linked in my sig, the more people that have it linked, the more people will see it, especially if everyone uses a different color:D

·
Registered
536 Posts
thanks for adding mine bud. appreciate it :)

·
Registered
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Looking for feedback on the layout of the first post, what do you recommend? How would you like to see it all organized? Should the Engine section be split up more? Seperate the tranny section into its own list? Let me know, I am here to serve:up:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Looking for feedback on the layout of the first post, what do you recommend? How would you like to see it all organized? Should the Engine section be split up more? Seperate the tranny section into its own list? Let me know, I am here to serve:up:
I think that is a great idea to seperate "Engine" & "Transmission" as there are a lot of topics already under the "Engine/Transmission" section.

I also think the "Swaps" section should be changed to "Build/Swap Threads" :cool:

One more for the Engine/Transmission" section: :p

Official oil pan ground clearance & Axle angle PICTURE Thread! - Fuster_Cluck

21 - 40 of 79 Posts