Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK here we go. Ive been on here for a while just havent posted anything just always read the write ups. I am working on my 2nd k swap vehicle. i have a question. i just recently bought a rbc manifold for my k24a4 that i am putting in my eg for a daily. this engine had a egr so i put a block off plate on it. When i put the rbc manifold on it left 2 ports open. One looking like the egr port and maybe a coolant port on the other. I found 2 pics of rbc manifolds and i was wondering if i could use this one or do i need a different one? Thanks. well cant figure out how to put pics on here. someone want to give me a heads up...lol

·
Premium Member
26,614 Posts
Welcome aboard... Upload the pics to Photobucket and then copy the IMG code and paste it in the thread..

·
one
1,489 Posts
Thanks man. What is the purpose of the vac. sensor on the top of the mani that goes there.
It has a built in thermostat that opens when the coolant is cold (initial cold start up), it provides extra air to the injector ports creating a leaner a/f. The purpose is so your car warms up quicker.

Not crucial at all.

So if i wansnt worried about heat then how would i go about blocking that off
Recirculate or you will have overheating issues.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.