Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody here at K20a.org, I would just like to warn you DO NOT BUY FROM DH-RACING.COM..

I few years back I got about 10g's from a car accident and decided to have a motor built for me (I was tired of workin on cars at the time). So a friend and I were browsing through sites and came across DH-Racing.com. I sent him a couple emails letting him know I was interested in purchasing one of his "Beast 2.1L" B series motors using a GSR block.

So I called up Dave Hickman at DH-Racing to get set up and pay for this motor. He said he'd charged me $8,000 for the motor and I'd have to send a head in for a core. I thought that was kinda rediculous for that price but I had a few laying around so I didnt mind. So a week or so goes by and I email him askin how the motor is coming along. He replies with the usual "going good all your parts are here and block and head are at the machine shop."

A few weeks go by and I get a knock on the door by USPS with a delivery, cool. I open it up and it's lookin good except its a sleeved B18A1 block with nothing but unkown rods, pistons, and crank (all assembled). I was kinda pissed cause what I ordered was a complete motor, that was supposed to be ready to throw in my car, tune and go. I email him about the head (he never answers the phone) and he writes me back 11/24/2006 6:20:15 A.M. saying the head is almost finished.

So its about a year later and I've been waitin and bugging this guy to give me the rest of my parts and pretty pissed off waiting so long. Well he finally says he sent it and gave me a tracking number. The number was a legit number but it said the package (head and ALL the rest of a complete motor minus block)was weighed at 23lbs???? I was kinda concered so I emailed him and he replied "Its everything." About a month or so of running around and fighting with the USPS and Dave Hickman USPS finally calls me saying it was returned to sender cause there was a problem with the sender. They said it happens and that he recieved the package back. I called him and he started giving me this BS that I had gotten the parts and to quit playing games.

Well anyways to make a really really long story short, he gave me the run around telling me hes sending me this and that and never got anything. 2 and a half years later he sent me a completely bare B16 head with some mis-matched ARP studs (no bolts) and some lost motions. I was REALLY pissed about that and told him I was gonna take him to court. He started saying he'd send me some K series parts so I would be happier and ended up sending me some BS head gasket and B series polished TB:down:. About 6 months ago I finally said fawk it and gave up. He took about $9500 (suckering me into buying more parts and paying for BS shipping) from me in the long run to get me a fully built motor. I never ended up taking him to court cause I think its to late, but I do have ALL the emails from 5/11/2006 - 7/20/2009 of what he's wrote me.

I dont really know what I can do being its been so long, so I just want to let everybody know he'll take your money and send you shit..The good news is I did trade the block for a JDM K20A motor my friend purchased from HMO and ended up not wanting to do a K swap :up: And since then I have learned alot about motor and who to buy parts from lol so it was an expensive lesson learned.. But please K20a DONT BUY FROM DAVE HICKMAN (DH-RACING.COM) HE WILL SCREW YOU OVER!!
Sorry about the long post but I coulda went on and on, and im not a happy camper about what he did to me.

-Chris

·
Registered
106 Posts
dh racing/ dave hickman has been doing this to people for a long time. try googling his name i bet you'll find more than a few threads in dfferent forums about it.

·
HONDA HEAVEN RIP
2,754 Posts
dude is a huge scammer :down:

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
DH-Racing: Decent Products, Piss poor Customer Service, & business ethic :down:

·
Registered
638 Posts
I emailed Dave about this and this is what he responded:

I lost contact with this customer he told me he was locked up for a long time
besides we worked out a settlement in parts im not sure why he is angry i gave him a complete motor minus a valve cover and oil pan the rods and pistons where name brand they where probe the sleeves where done at kroyer paid alot for those plus i gave him a load of free parts this was after he got out and called me then 6 mouths after he got the parts he emailed me said he didn't like one of the free parts and threatened me with Internet liable and slander bottum line is you cant please every one besides we haven't built motors in over 3 years and are not interested in doing it we only sell a few small parts that get shipped out the same day dhr is a very small one man company that barley makes ends meet these days

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey everybody here at K20a.org, I would just like to warn you DO NOT BUY FROM DH-RACING.COM..

I few years back I got about 10g's from a car accident and decided to have a motor built for me (I was tired of workin on cars at the time). So a friend and I were browsing through sites and came across DH-Racing.com. I sent him a couple emails letting him know I was interested in purchasing one of his "Beast 2.1L" B series motors using a GSR block.

So I called up Dave Hickman at DH-Racing to get set up and pay for this motor. He said he'd charged me $8,000 for the motor and I'd have to send a head in for a core. I thought that was kinda rediculous for that price but I had a few laying around so I didnt mind. So a week or so goes by and I email him askin how the motor is coming along. He replies with the usual "going good all your parts are here and block and head are at the machine shop."

A few weeks go by and I get a knock on the door by USPS with a delivery, cool. I open it up and it's lookin good except its a sleeved B18A1 block with nothing but unkown rods, pistons, and crank (all assembled). I was kinda pissed cause what I ordered was a complete motor, that was supposed to be ready to throw in my car, tune and go. I email him about the head (he never answers the phone) and he writes me back 11/24/2006 6:20:15 A.M. saying the head is almost finished.

So its about a year later and I've been waitin and bugging this guy to give me the rest of my parts and pretty pissed off waiting so long. Well he finally says he sent it and gave me a tracking number. The number was a legit number but it said the package (head and ALL the rest of a complete motor minus block)was weighed at 23lbs???? I was kinda concered so I emailed him and he replied "Its everything." About a month or so of running around and fighting with the USPS and Dave Hickman USPS finally calls me saying it was returned to sender cause there was a problem with the sender. They said it happens and that he recieved the package back. I called him and he started giving me this BS that I had gotten the parts and to quit playing games.

Well anyways to make a really really long story short, he gave me the run around telling me hes sending me this and that and never got anything. 2 and a half years later he sent me a completely bare B16 head with some mis-matched ARP studs (no bolts) and some lost motions. I was REALLY pissed about that and told him I was gonna take him to court. He started saying he'd send me some K series parts so I would be happier and ended up sending me some BS head gasket and B series polished TB:down:. About 6 months ago I finally said fawk it and gave up. He took about $9500 (suckering me into buying more parts and paying for BS shipping) from me in the long run to get me a fully built motor. I never ended up taking him to court cause I think its to late, but I do have ALL the emails from 5/11/2006 - 7/20/2009 of what he's wrote me.

I dont really know what I can do being its been so long, so I just want to let everybody know he'll take your money and send you shit..The good news is I did trade the block for a JDM K20A motor my friend purchased from HMO and ended up not wanting to do a K swap :up: And since then I have learned alot about motor and who to buy parts from lol so it was an expensive lesson learned.. But please K20a DONT BUY FROM DAVE HICKMAN (DH-RACING.COM) HE WILL SCREW YOU OVER!!
Sorry about the long post but I coulda went on and on, and im not a happy camper about what he did to me.

-Chris
wow i delt with dh-racing and i got good parts and good customer service parts were there the following week. ive heard other horror stories about dh-racing to good luck keep calling him

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I emailed Dave about this and this is what he responded:

I lost contact with this customer he told me he was locked up for a long time
besides we worked out a settlement in parts im not sure why he is angry i gave him a complete motor minus a valve cover and oil pan the rods and pistons where name brand they where probe the sleeves where done at kroyer paid alot for those plus i gave him a load of free parts this was after he got out and called me then 6 mouths after he got the parts he emailed me said he didn't like one of the free parts and threatened me with Internet liable and slander bottum line is you cant please every one besides we haven't built motors in over 3 years and are not interested in doing it we only sell a few small parts that get shipped out the same day dhr is a very small one man company that barley makes ends meet these days
:rolleyes: He never once lost contact with me, I got locked up 2 years ago and have recieved emails from him since. He tried workin out some stuff with me for parts but failed to follow through with the offers. He also NEVER gave me free parts, I paid about $9500 and didnt get anything even close to that value. I wish I would have searched for him a little more but I was kind of new to buying motors offline and building motors. He was building motors when I ordered mine so that goes to show how long its been since Ive orded it lol.

·
IMAKEBOOSTATIDLE
6,914 Posts
DH racing screwed me out of $2100 bucks... I went to down to CA to visit family..took a ride to Lancaster and Met Dave and Josh the guys behind DH-racing... they told me for $2100 they would do a Competiton port job on my SOHC head.. and make me a custom Intake Manifold with a flange for a 70mm TB to attach to it.. and with that price it included the TB... All i got from them was a 70mm TB for a B series. never got my head or Intake Manifold... I tried calling them... had family go to where I had met them... Mind you it was in a Mobile Home Community... they were no where to be found...found out later they moved to Vegas... They also stole about $40,000 back in the day from 7thgencivic.com people paid for a complete motor builds never got shit from them.... **** DH-RACING

I still remember when I met josh Dave right hand man he was ingesting Steroids. he would pull the needle off it and drink the Steroids.... I should have known better.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn thats crazy!! I wish I woulda known better, but I was young and dumb back then and trusted people to much.. I would love to run across them bastards one day :D lol

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
wow this is very disappointing to hear...i have no idea why these kind of people are allowed to continue sales/scams.

·
Registered
3 Posts

-Chris
nobody was scammed I repeat nobody was scammed!!!!!!!!!!!!

For one we dont sell motors have not sold motors for 3 to 4 years. Cris got all of the parts he paid for and extra parts for free because im a nice guy. I was sick of all his threats he bought a short block and a cylinder head. I sent him the short block fast. I then call him his number is out of order ??? I get a call from his mom saying he is away for little while (I didnt no it would be 2 years wtf) and that just to hold the parts tell he gets back ???? So I store his gsr head and a few misc parts for 2 dam years I did not charge storage fee,s but could have ALL shops do......If I where a dick I could have legally lean sold his parts and his head he abandoned the parts for 2 years what shop would store your parts for even more than 30 days???? .. I have had shops lean sell my parts in 30 days before. I didn't like it I wouldn't do that to my customer.. any ways One day 2 years later he pops up and I get a call from chris threatening me ?? where my head ? I reply right here but not even a thank you for hold my stuff for 2 years . I explain I have no good address for him and no working phone number besides. I tell him his mom very nicely asked me to hold his parts so I did as a curtsey I tried to ship them to her that day she said no please hold them insisted on it. I ship the head in the mail that day then chris FOR SOME CRAZY REASON decides to refuse the head at the door.... it was for 30 days before I got it back ..mean while more threats are poring in from chris stating he suing I tell him don't refuse parts then . Once I finally get the head back chris tells me he has no address to give me so I wait and wait finally I tell him have your mom call me She calls I tell her to have fedex pick it up she does fedex showed up a week later to finally pick the head up. chris gets the head he threatens me again and again with the suing thing over and over and over again like a broken record. I tell him I dont want to here your threats im not trying to keep your parts after all I could have done so legally after 2 years of storing them for the guy. I tell him I genuinely just want to resolve this . I want to ship him what I owe him that's all I wanted. I tell him just to make me a list of parts and I have no problem mailing him even extra parts. I get the list which is much longer than I expected but because I want to make him happy this was my goal. I shipped every thing in the list and the few free parts to make up for the parts I didn't have ended up mailing him 2 new big bore throttle bodies a spring retainer kit and h22 stainless steel valves, and a new k20 throttle body spacer ALL THAT ONTOP OF THE MOTOR HE RECEIVED... I thought finally the threats would stop seeing he got everything he paid for and even extra parts just to make him happy and even got an email from him that says hey man I got the parts thank you im happy now I was very pleased to read this. well a year goes by and he starts in again by this time I feel he just wanted more parts he could sell off to his friends for extra cash. CHRIS a deal is a deal and after all I have gave YOU the list of parts you wanted PLUS A COMPLETE MOTOR THAT ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS BOLT A HEAD ON ... .I must of sent you an extra 700-1000 in free parts you still come on here and TALKIN SHT we are more than even chris liable and slander dosent work BAD MOVE YOUR LIABLE FOR ANY BUSNESS i MAY LOSE UNDER THE LAW

Im done with your threats your a extortionist NOMORE FREE PARTS
FYI
THE HEAD WAS COMPLETE WITH FULL VALVE TRAIN I SENT THE ROCKERS IN A SECOND BOX WITH THE PAN AND VALVE COVER THE SHORT BLOCK WAS COMPLETE WHICH HE TRADED FOR A COMPLETE K20A WHO WOULD BITCH ABOUT THAT?HE GOT ALL THE PARTS PLUS A EXTRA SET OF VALVES SPRINGS AND RETAINERS 2 NEW BIG BORE THROTTLE BODIES A NEW K20 RBC SPACER THE GUY MADE OUT LIKE A BANDIT AND WAS HAPPY I HAVE ALL OF THE FEDEX AND USPS SHIPPING LABELS TO PROVE IT IF ANYONE WANT THE LIST OF PARTS and tracking # I WILL PULL MY RECORDS AND MAKE A LIST

as for the 7gen thing josh who weighs about 150 lbs steroids lol he dosent work here and hasent for 4 years sold around 30 pullies that didn't have a key way because they where press fit only they worked fine for around 100 bucks each that's only 3000 in sells I ended up refunded whoever sent back the pullies then apologized for the inconvenience didn't realize the complexity of the installation those had to be installed by a expert mechanic as for d17 motors I was hired to build one in my life it was completed dynoed and ran great as i said i will never build one again we only sell parts that are in stock and that can be shipped in 24 hours.
dh-racing.

chris man up and call me if you want to talk chris nomore threats if you feel I treated you unfair your welcome to call me anytime

AS FOR BARLEY MAKING ENDS MEET THE ECONOMY MAY HAVE SOMTHING TO DO WITH IT SENSE THE US UNENPLOYMENT RATE IS NERING 10% AND THE RACING INDUSTRY IS ALMOST DEAD

I can be contacted at 702-788-1327

·
Registered
3 Posts
dh racing screwed me out of $2100 bucks... I went to down to ca to visit family..took a ride to lancaster and met dave and josh the guys behind dh-racing... They told me for $2100 they would do a competiton port job on my sohc head.. And make me a custom intake manifold with a flange for a 70mm tb to attach to it.. And with that price it included the tb... All i got from them was a 70mm tb for a b series. Never got my head or intake manifold... I tried calling them... Had family go to where i had met them... Mind you it was in a mobile home community... They were no where to be found...found out later they moved to vegas... They also stole about $40,000 back in the day from 7thgencivic.com people paid for a complete motor builds never got shit from them.... **** dh-racing

i still remember when i met josh dave right hand man he was ingesting steroids. He would pull the needle off it and drink the steroids.... I should have known better.
who is this ???????

Could this be eric cartwright?

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nobody was scammed I repeat nobody was scammed!!!!!!!!!!!!

For one we dont sell motors have not sold motors for 3 to 4 years. Cris got all of the parts he paid for and extra parts for free because im a nice guy. I was sick of all his threats he bought a short block and a cylinder head. I sent him the short block fast. I then call him his number is out of order ??? I get a call from his mom saying he is away for little while (I didnt no it would be 2 years wtf) and that just to hold the parts tell he gets back ???? So I store his gsr head and a few misc parts for 2 dam years I did not charge storage fee,s but could have ALL shops do......If I where a dick I could have legally lean sold his parts and his head he abandoned the parts for 2 years what shop would store your parts for even more than 30 days???? .. I have had shops lean sell my parts in 30 days before. I didn't like it I wouldn't do that to my customer.. any ways One day 2 years later he pops up and I get a call from chris threatening me ?? where my head ? I reply right here but not even a thank you for hold my stuff for 2 years . I explain I have no good address for him and no working phone number besides. I tell him his mom very nicely asked me to hold his parts so I did as a curtsey I tried to ship them to her that day she said no please hold them insisted on it. I ship the head in the mail that day then chris FOR SOME CRAZY REASON decides to refuse the head at the door.... it was for 30 days before I got it back ..mean while more threats are poring in from chris stating he suing I tell him don't refuse parts then . Once I finally get the head back chris tells me he has no address to give me so I wait and wait finally I tell him have your mom call me She calls I tell her to have fedex pick it up she does fedex showed up a week later to finally pick the head up. chris gets the head he threatens me again and again with the suing thing over and over and over again like a broken record. I tell him I dont want to here your threats im not trying to keep your parts after all I could have done so legally after 2 years of storing them for the guy. I tell him I genuinely just want to resolve this . I want to ship him what I owe him that's all I wanted. I tell him just to make me a list of parts and I have no problem mailing him even extra parts. I get the list which is much longer than I expected but because I want to make him happy this was my goal. I shipped every thing in the list and the few free parts to make up for the parts I didn't have ended up mailing him 2 new big bore throttle bodies a spring retainer kit and h22 stainless steel valves, and a new k20 throttle body spacer ALL THAT ONTOP OF THE MOTOR HE RECEIVED... I thought finally the threats would stop seeing he got everything he paid for and even extra parts just to make him happy and even got an email from him that says hey man I got the parts thank you im happy now I was very pleased to read this. well a year goes by and he starts in again by this time I feel he just wanted more parts he could sell off to his friends for extra cash. CHRIS a deal is a deal and after all I have gave YOU the list of parts you wanted PLUS A COMPLETE MOTOR THAT ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS BOLT A HEAD ON ... .I must of sent you an extra 700-1000 in free parts you still come on here and TALKIN SHT we are more than even chris liable and slander dosent work BAD MOVE YOUR LIABLE FOR ANY BUSNESS i MAY LOSE UNDER THE LAW

Im done with your threats your a extortionist NOMORE FREE PARTS
FYI
THE HEAD WAS COMPLETE WITH FULL VALVE TRAIN I SENT THE ROCKERS IN A SECOND BOX WITH THE PAN AND VALVE COVER THE SHORT BLOCK WAS COMPLETE WHICH HE TRADED FOR A COMPLETE K20A WHO WOULD BITCH ABOUT THAT?HE GOT ALL THE PARTS PLUS A EXTRA SET OF VALVES SPRINGS AND RETAINERS 2 NEW BIG BORE THROTTLE BODIES A NEW K20 RBC SPACER THE GUY MADE OUT LIKE A BANDIT AND WAS HAPPY I HAVE ALL OF THE FEDEX AND USPS SHIPPING LABELS TO PROVE IT IF ANYONE WANT THE LIST OF PARTS and tracking # I WILL PULL MY RECORDS AND MAKE A LIST

as for the 7gen thing josh who weighs about 150 lbs steroids lol he dosent work here and hasent for 4 years sold around 30 pullies that didn't have a key way because they where press fit only they worked fine for around 100 bucks each that's only 3000 in sells I ended up refunded whoever sent back the pullies then apologized for the inconvenience didn't realize the complexity of the installation those had to be installed by a expert mechanic as for d17 motors I was hired to build one in my life it was completed dynoed and ran great as i said i will never build one again we only sell parts that are in stock and that can be shipped in 24 hours.
dh-racing.

chris man up and call me if you want to talk chris nomore threats if you feel I treated you unfair your welcome to call me anytime

AS FOR BARLEY MAKING ENDS MEET THE ECONOMY MAY HAVE SOMTHING TO DO WITH IT SENSE THE US UNENPLOYMENT RATE IS NERING 10% AND THE RACING INDUSTRY IS ALMOST DEAD

I can be contacted at 702-788-1327
LMFAO your pretty good at lying and tryin to make your sorry ass look like a nice guy. I paid a shit load of money and got junk, and it looks like im not the only one that has been screwed by you jackass's. You say you sent me parts but the ones I did get were abuncha random bullshit for motors I dont even have. I NEVER refused any packages at the door, its kinda hard to do that when they WERENT SENT!! I wish I could post up ALL the emails I have from you sayin how the head was "almost finished and suppose to be out" before and after I got outta jail. I got ****ed hardcore outta about $9500 in buying a motor from your ass and you said I got "FREE PARTS" :down:.

Im tired of callin you and talkin to you about tryin to work stuff out cause you say stuff and I never see anything. Im not complaining about trading that block for a complete K20a motor cause thats the only thing I got that made me kinda feel better about spending so much money on a motor. I still havent gotten a shit load of parts, if I woulda kept the stuff you sent me id have a block (just pistons, rods, sleeves, NOTHING ELSE IN IT), a head (without anything but springs, retainers, and some mis-matched valves that had some dished and some flat top), a 2 polished TB's, some H22 valves, and some bolts. NOT WORTH THE "COMPLETE BEAST 2.1L MOTOR" I ORDERED!! I spend a shit load of money on your company and got treated like dirt:down::mad::down:....

I dont care how the economy is effecting you, you act like its not effecting anybody else.. I cant even find a job and here I wasted so much money on a motor, to not get!.. I hope I can get heard more so NOBODY buys anything from you and you have to close your company down. Im talkin to my back right now to get the statement of our transactions and take some peoples advice and procede taking this to court, Im tired of you sayin one thing and doing the opposite. Im not playing nice with you anymore, Ive been doin it since 2006 and im not having it anymore..

Im not gonna say anymore right now, I gotta go vent off for a little bit:mad:

·
Registered
3 Posts
lmfao your pretty good at lying and tryin to make your sorry ass look like a nice guy. I paid a shit load of money and got junk, and it looks like im not the only one that has been screwed by you jackass's. You say you sent me parts but the ones i did get were abuncha random bullshit for motors i dont even have. I never refused any packages at the door, its kinda hard to do that when they werent sent!! I wish i could post up all the emails i have from you sayin how the head was "almost finished and suppose to be out" before and after i got outta jail. I got ****ed hardcore outta about $9500 in buying a motor from your ass and you said i got "free parts" :down:.

Im tired of callin you and talkin to you about tryin to work stuff out cause you say stuff and i never see anything. Im not complaining about trading that block for a complete k20a motor cause thats the only thing i got that made me kinda feel better about spending so much money on a motor. I still havent gotten a shit load of parts, if i woulda kept the stuff you sent me id have a block (just pistons, rods, sleeves, nothing else in it), a head (without anything but springs, retainers, and some mis-matched valves that had some dished and some flat top), a 2 polished tb's, some h22 valves, and some bolts. Not worth the "complete beast 2.1l motor" i ordered!! I spend a shit load of money on your company and got treated like dirt:down::mad::down:....

I dont care how the economy is effecting you, you act like its not effecting anybody else.. I cant even find a job and here i wasted so much money on a motor, to not get!.. I hope i can get heard more so nobody buys anything from you and you have to close your company down. Im talkin to my back right now to get the statement of our transactions and take some peoples advice and procede taking this to court, im tired of you sayin one thing and doing the opposite. Im not playing nice with you anymore, ive been doin it since 2006 and im not having it anymore..

Im not gonna say anymore right now, i gotta go vent off for a little bit:mad:
look chris if you think that i still owe you somthing pick up the phone and call me right now im more than happy to go over details i mailed out everything on the list that you had asked for and when you said you didnt like the first set of valves in the ported gsr head i sent you i quickly sent you another set thats 2 sets of valves and 2 sets of retianers you told me you where happy i thought we where cool give me a call chris 702-788-1327 i had thought we resolved this im not happy but im still willing to try and make you a happy customer some how.IM JUST ALLITLE CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK A MOTOR IS A SHORT BLOCK ONLY COMES WITH SLEEVES RODS A CRANK AND PISTONS A HEAD COMES WITH VALVES SPRINGS AND RETAINERS ROCKERS ARE OPTIONAL I SENT THE ROCKERS TO ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS BOLT THE HEAD ON THE BLOCK THEN YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A COMPLETE MOTOR ALL THE PARTS WHERE THERE. THERE OTHER THING IS I HAVE STORED YOUR PARTS FOR 2 YEARS MOST SHOPS CHARGE 30 A DAY THATS THE LEGAL LIMIT AND IF YOU DONT PICK IT UP THEY LEAN SALE THEM ASK ANYONE WHAT HAPPENS TO THERE THINGS IF THEY DONT PAY THERE STORAGE BILL I STILL SENT YOU THE HEAD AND DID NOT CHARGE YOU STORAGE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN GRATFUL I HAD A MACHINE SHOP SELL MY HEAD AFTER 30 DAYS OF ME NOT PICKING IT UP I GAVE YOU THE BLOCK AND THE HEAD AND THE EXTRA VALVES SPRINGS AND RETAINERS WHICH YOU SOLD AND TRADED AWAY IF YOU DIDNT WANT THE BLOCK WHEN YOU GOT IT I WOULD HAVE REFUNDED YOU I DONT KNOW WHY YOU WAIT 4 YEARS AND AFTER YOU SOLFD AND TRADED EVERYTHING AWAY TO START COMPLAINING WHAT IS IT YOU WANT NOW

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Im not gonna pick up the phone and call you, due to the fact that I cant get proof of our conversation. You can email me or talk about working it out on here so I can use this in court if/when I need to for proof of what was discussed.. Ya dig?? I have all the emails I need right now and im waitin on the bank statements of the transactions between us too so, if you wanna work something out either email me ([email protected]) or something.. But Im not gonna be happy until I get parts that are equal in value to how much I've spent in you and your "company."

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
2 of my friends ordered parts through dh racing and one of them ordered a whole bunch of stuff, and it took him almost a year to get it, the other guy ordered a header and took 5-6 months to get it, not trying to make him sound like a bad guy everyone has problems and what not but i would be careful

1 - 20 of 178 Posts