Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DevSport Power Steering Rack Looping Kit
Use code "K20a5off" to receive 5% off on these kits. Exclusive for K20a Members.

For more info and to purchase visit www.DevSportUSA.com/PSloopKits

Looking to delete your power steering? Our kit makes it easy to loop the inlet and outlet ports of the steering rack.

Features
Black Nylon Sheathed Hose
Black AN Hose End Fittings
Black AN Fittings for Steering Rack

DC2 / EK / DC5

EG

·
Registered
97 Posts
i bought a DevSport fuel line for my RSX and the the fitting for the Hard line doesn't fit properly it leaks. I called the number attached to package (Russles i believe) and the person is telling me the hard line need to be a certain size for it to work. this i cant understand because i did not purchase a universal fuel line, i purchased on that was specific for the RSX, and as such should work perfectly.

now i have a useless fuel line that i paid over US$100 for.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i bought a DevSport fuel line for my RSX and the the fitting for the Hard line doesn't fit properly it leaks. I called the number attached to package (Russles i believe) and the person is telling me the hard line need to be a certain size for it to work. this i cant understand because i did not purchase a universal fuel line, i purchased on that was specific for the RSX, and as such should work perfectly.

now i have a useless fuel line that i paid over US$100 for.
We apologize for this mishaps. We can provide you with the right adapter asap. Please PM or email us ([email protected]) your name and address and we will get one mailed to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts