Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any way i could use this to make a immobilizer bypass module? i have a k20 in my integra, and i want to make a module to work as a immobilizer bypass.
the reason i choose it,its cheap,it is because its already being used on k-series cars as a bypass, but only for remote start, is there a trick to using it as a bypass for key start as well?
any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt. please some input?

·
Registered
462 Posts
I was thinking of the same thing when I started but I don't think it will work Ur best bet would be put 150 to the side for another ecu if u try it or buy a immobilized bypass

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking of the same thing when I started but I don't think it will work Ur best bet would be put 150 to the side for another ecu if u try it or buy a immobilized bypass
damn, there has to be some way! lol it sucks that hybrid racing, and ktuned and all these companies are selling them way out of price range. for the price i buy a bypass module, and a prb ecu i could just get the k20a (prc) ecu for like 50 bux cheaper. :(

·
Registered
299 Posts
damn, there has to be some way! lol it sucks that hybrid racing, and ktuned and all these companies are selling them way out of price range. for the price i buy a bypass module, and a prb ecu i could just get the k20a (prc) ecu for like 50 bux cheaper. :(
I agree that they are overpriced, but they do work.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just bought a prc for 260$ shipped, so i should be covered.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.