Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DEFF not a honda *classic* NEW PICS

1973 Mustang coupe w/302 ((30k miles)) Car has been restored but still needs some minor things to finsih it up. Very nice car drive it any where has heat but no AC...it is a 73. Car has 20" rims with new tires... I also have a brand new set of 22's torq thrust 2's in chrome ((yea I know :cool: ))...but to redeem myself I also bought the brand new 14" brembo gt500 brake setup front and back :wow: ... Also have 2" lowering springs for up front. The car needs the interior finshed up. Seats covers are shot but have some cheap covers over them to hide the uglyness. No headliner and the dash pad is cracked up a bit everything else is in great shape. Outside only needs a new gas cap(one is included but it has a chip in the plastic so it was sprayed black) The rear bumper needs replacing (pitting in the chrome ) only like $120 very minor. The car is sharp I just own to many damn projects... Basically I am looking to get $6k for it and or I would consider trades for a ek coupe or hatch. Atleast that way I could score some points with the fiance... Cash is always king and I could always use some more shit for my SCK24 ek coupe which I decided to keep and drain my account into. So basically I am very flexible on working out something.

·
Registered
460 Posts
bump for one clean mustang step child!

·
Registered
460 Posts
only if it was in texas

1 - 20 of 30 Posts