Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a way to return the money I loaned. Any ideas? Talking doesn't help ;(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had the pleasure of using this company to recover a debt for me and I’m so glad I did. Very efficient, polite, Courteous and professional I would describe them like hammerite do exactly what’s on the tin no messing about. Delivered on timescales and fees. Would defiantly recommend this company 5 stars.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have used once debt collection's serveries. I employed collectors of international debt agency to collect not the largest debt but one I wanted to nail out. Of sheer principle, our business works damn hard for our customers which makes it more difficult to accept when we do not get paid. Having found frontline-collections financial solutions Ltd on google I thought I had nothing to lose and employed their services, to my delight and amazement I was contacted by Carl Mason to advise following their visit to the Debtor they have this evening they collected payment in full. Thank them and special thanks to Laura who advised me my client was just mugging me off and not to let them away with not paying me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have used once debt collection's serveries. I employed collectors of international debt agency to collect not the largest debt but one I wanted to nail out. Of sheer principle, our business works damn hard for our customers which makes it more difficult to accept when we do not get paid. Having found frontline-collections financial solutions Ltd on google I thought I had nothing to lose and employed their services, to my delight and amazement I was contacted by Carl Mason to advise following their visit to the Debtor they have this evening they collected payment in full. Thank them and special thanks to Laura who advised me my client was just mugging me off and not to let them away with not paying me.
I had an almost similar situation but it had ended not as well as yours

1 - 4 of 4 Posts