Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the start of a very slow build thread. But oh well, nice to document things. Since my introduction I have traded my EG Shell off for a DC2:p It seemed more of my style, so I went for it. My DC is currently a project and is by no means drivable or close to it.

This is what I have so far

1994 DC
K24A4 (will get changed eventually)
1996 RHD Clip
Skunk 2 suspension
Hasport Mounts

and some other things that im forgetting.

Stay tuned for the longest build thread of your life:rolleyes: haha and subscribe!

Screw words, lets get pics

and yes, the BMW serves as my towing pig for now :p:dance: Cause im that cool

oh yea. Id like to give props to a person people call out here on the board. vtecspeed1320, Ive bought all my parts through him and I havnt had one problem. :cool:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Good luck with the build man. I'm curious as to are you planning to put a k20 head on that k24. Oh, were's the rhd clip, want to see it. :up:

Type R interior as well too?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good luck with the build man. I'm curious as to are you planning to put a k20 head on that k24. Oh, were's the rhd clip, want to see it. :up: Type R interior as well too?
The RHD is in the big box on the trailer. I actually just got it in today and Ive been recording my buddies H2B's car all morning. So my batteries died:eek:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be subscribed to see this go down man.
Ok, plans are to have it RHD before I leave for basic in Feb. then after that, once I start getting g'ment checks I can buy more coolness for the car.

And the K24 will end up getting sold to purchase a K20

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well here are some of the RHD pics out of the box.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow you have a lot of work ahead of you man good luck!!!:up::up: and i hope you wont put those same wheels you have on bmr on the teg.
Lol.. no, the wheels arent going on my DC4. But thanks!

LOL it will be by far the longest build evvaaaaa...and what is that now. 3 rhd cars from there?

What k20 block you putting in there?

What the hell is an h2b?

BTW that vid is sicko!!!
You are gay. Im done buying parts from you

g.l on build bro. u got a journey in front of you
Thanks man!!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Ok, plans are to have it RHD before I leave for basic in Feb. then after that, once I start getting g'ment checks I can buy more coolness for the car.

And the K24 will end up getting sold to purchase a K20
I was wondering man, what branch are you going in? I'm going in the army. I too am looking to get those g'ment checks as you call them lol, so I too can start a project. Well that's not the main reason for joining, but I will be able to do one. Since it's just me with no bills. I want to leave around that time as well, but I have to see.

I either want to do a 2dr teg or 4dr teg. Leaning a little more towards the 4dr for more of a sleeper type appeal. Type R interior with DC5 front seats with a/c and p/s with a k20a and mugen exhaust. No rhd though. Oem paint with some itr wheels. That's what I want to do with some of them g'ment checks. :up:

P.S. I definetly will be doing the jdm frontend, that's the only way I can have a teg.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was wondering man, what branch are you going in? I'm going in the army. I too am looking to get those g'ment checks as you call them lol, so I too can start a project. Well that's not the main reason for joining, but I will be able to do one. Since it's just me with no bills. I want to leave around that time as well, but I have to see.

I either want to do a 2dr teg or 4dr teg. Leaning a little more towards the 4dr for more of a sleeper type appeal. Type R interior with DC5 front seats with a/c and p/s with a k20a and mugen exhaust. No rhd though. Oem paint with some itr wheels. That's what I want to do with some of them g'ment checks. :up:

P.S. I definetly will be doing the jdm frontend, that's the only way I can have a teg.
Im in the AirForce...well, will be once I leave. And I work a 8$ an hour job and I just save up and buy all my crap.

nice seat covers, are those mugen?
No, they are straight from Honda

you said before that hes good to go:confused:
I was kidding. I bought all my stuff from him

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I unfortuntately am unemployed man. So many job cuts here and with that put a strain on me going to college so this was my last semester for know until I get situated and stationed then I will finish up.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I unfortuntately am unemployed man. So many job cuts here and with that put a strain on me going to college so this was my last semester for know until I get situated and stationed then I will finish up.
Well I just got laid off. But it hopefully wont slow this build down to much:cool:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So I got my JDM front almost ready to drill out the Tack welds. The JDM clip is stripped and all I need to do is grind down the body adhesive:eek: not really looking forward to this, but it'll be worth it in the long run.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts