Just a small update on the build. started putting the fuel system together walbro 255 with a 5/16 EFI fitting to change the old hard line to a -6AN.
This is the steering rack and pinion that i kept from the 96 itr, went through it and converted to a manual rack, replaced inner and outer tie rods with new oem
Got the front subframe and rack&pinion and front lower arms put together.
Carlos Zapien sent me a picture or my harness, looks pretty dam nice!
finally got my brakequip tool to help me straight out the brakes lines, we shall see how well it works
mock-up the harness, the workmanship on the harness is top notch.:new_slayer:
started cleaning the inner fender linear and re-spraying 3m undercoating,simple green works wonders.
same process was done on the rear
Sorry for the long brake, took some time away from the build and a much need vacation to Cali..
To make more room in garage i had to put the my crx in storage While on vacation i meet up with frank from downstar and bought some hardware for build
Took the dash out, to start brake line tucking and to deal with the wirring:scared:
Little updated on the build. Got a HR fuel rail with gauge and 70mm throttle body.
started to some what make muck up a intake for it. all i could find in the garage was some dryer and green tape
slowly working on the wiring. Trying to figure out were to put the fuse box and
wasn't digging the pedals on the car so i had to get the Rx pedals from ICB
Got some small updates on the build.
Still working on the intake manifold got some holes filled.I plan on welding a -6AN fitting on the bottom of the intake for the brake booster, as also placing the map sensor and iat temp sensor on the bottom of plenum
Finally got my fuel line fittings and finish running the lines.
I really didn't like how the left proportion valve look, so i went ahead and purchase a si proportion valve.
Got brake fittings to get my brake tuck underway.
little of progress on the rear brake lines.
here's how ill be routing the lines in the inside of the car.always measure twice and drill once. you can see on the right side i missed judge and got an extra hole to weld shut.
this is the original cluster that came with the car.
and this is the type r cluster i got, which is a bit high on kilometers
took apart the itr cluster
put it all back together
finally got my brake lines done from the booster to firewall.
Finish running the rear brake lines through the car.
After a month of waiting for my seats to cleared u.s. customs they arrived. Recaro sr3 lemans
21 - 40 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Honda and Acura K Series engine platform owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, power-adders, racing, maintenance, and more!